Chapter 83

Chapter 83 "Yes* want to have the same household as you...

    "If the basketball team wins the championship this time in the league."

    "Chuchu, can I propose to you?"

    Lin Chuge clearly remembered that Pei Zhou asked her this question before the start of this college student league.

    At that time, her answer to Pei Zhou was two words: "Okay."

    From sixteen to twenty-two years old.

    This is the sixth year she and Pei Zhou have known each other, and the fifth year they have been together.

    Looking back now, even though I feel that everything seems to be logical and not like the twists and turns in many stories, Lin Chuge understands that this is the result of the joint efforts of the two of them. They have been able to come to this day, and they still have the same relationship as before, thanks to Pei Zhou's contribution, and also due to her contribution.

    Nothing is ever taken for granted.

    A feeling like that when I was young, after so many years, it will not remain the same.

    It is only because she and Pei Zhou have always grown up together that they can keep up with each other today.

    This emotional foundation made her willing to give Pei Zhou an affirmative answer.

    "If you are the one who proposed to me, then—" "

    Okay."

    But when Pei Zhou asked her opinion, the basketball league hadn't started yet.

    A few years before this, the school's best result in the college basketball league was the quarterfinals.

    The gap between the quarterfinals and the final is so big that people don't have too many ideas.

    Lin Chuge also couldn't predict today's finals.

    However, everything is already like this. At this moment, she was indeed sitting in the auditorium, surrounded by the enthusiasm and even fanaticism of many people for this game. On the court, Pei Zhou sweated freely and recklessly, and wrote a rich and colorful stroke in this finals.

    On the basketball court, Pei Zhou's dunk set off enthusiastic cheers from the audience.

    Such a scene overlapped with a dream.

    The grown up, mature but still handsome Pei Zhou who had appeared in her dream was full of vigor and splendor wherever she could see. She was also sitting in the auditorium just like in her dream, applauding and cheering for him like everyone around her.

    Pei Zhou made successful shots again and again, and the audience cheered for a long time.

    In such an atmosphere, Lin Chuge, who was emotionally infected, couldn't distinguish between dreams and reality in a trance.

    Until a loud reminder sounded that the game was over, the stadium erupted into cheers like a tsunami.

    Lin Chuge, who hadn't recovered yet, was hugged by Xu Luoluo who was sitting next to her.

    "Chuchu, I won, I won!"

    Xu Luoluo's tone was excited, and she shouted in her ear, "Pei Zhou won! Your school won!"

    One sentence after another announced the results of the competition, and Lin Chuge gradually recovered from his trance. .

    She looked at the electronic scoreboard to see the final score clearly.