Chapter 84

Chapter 84 Lin Chuge's eyes lit up, "Specially...

    The elders had no objection to their proposal and marriage, so it was a false alarm.

    Except for false alarms, both Lin Chuge and Pei Zhou were approached by Chi Haiyin and Lin Yuqing to have a serious talk.

    This is after the two families have had lunch together. When Pei Zhou sent Grandpa Li, Grandma Li, Grandpa Lin, and Grandma Lin back home, Lin Yuqing called him to the study, while Lin Chuge and Chi Haiyin were also chatting in the room. It's all about their marriage.

    Later, Pei Zhou and Lin Yuqing came out of the study, and Lin Chuge accompanied Chi Haiyin to drink tea in the living room.

    After the two exchanged glances, they found an opportunity and slipped out together.

    Pei Zhou drove Lin Chuge for a ride.

    The car shuttles through this city that retains the memories of their youth and growth, and there is a sense of familiarity everywhere.

    Later, intentionally or unintentionally, they moved to the vicinity of Yinghua.

    Just when the students were leaving school, their immature and energetic faces in school uniforms were filled with carefree smiles.

    The two hit it off and wanted to go back to school to have a look.

    Pei Zhou simply parked his car in a nearby parking lot, and then walked towards their high school holding hands.

    After all, they are all students from Yinghua. Not to mention being admitted to a prestigious school, Pei Zhou was on the local news again recently because the men's basketball team of his university won the college basketball league championship. The security guard at the gate of Yinghua School recognized him after a careful look.

    So, after simple registration, Pei Zhou and Lin Chuge entered the school smoothly.

    They went against the crowd, and walked to the school playground under the curious eyes of the students from time to time.

    There are students in sportswear training on the plastic track.

    Pei Zhou and Lin Chuge didn't bother the others, they just walked slowly along the periphery with the wind blowing.

    After the drive, they returned to the place where they formed a bond, and both of them settled their minds.

    It wasn't until this time that I finally talked about talking to the elders.

    Lin Chuge spoke first, and asked Pei Zhou: "My father asked you to go to the study, what did he talk to you about?"

    They happened to walk near the flag-raising platform, and Pei Zhou took Lin Chuge and sat down on the steps.

    "It's nothing."

    They sat side by side, Pei Zhou squeezed Lin Chuge's palm and said, "Ask about our marriage."

    Lin Chuge also asked, "And then?"

    "Then," Pei Zhou smiled, "I Tell me what I think, that’s all.”

    Lin Chuge turned his head* to look at Pei Zhou, his eyes couldn’t hide his curiosity: “What do you think?”

    Pei Zhou stretched his legs and said, “Of course it depends on you What's your idea?"

    Lin Chuge pursed his lips, turned his body sideways, and leaned his head on Pei Zhou's shoulder: "What can I think?"

    Pei Zhou said, "Then what are you talking about with your aunt?"