Chapter 18

Chapter 18 "* Pei Zhou Pei Zhou! Sounds vibrate China!  …

    The black history that Lin Chuge used to threaten him to study was easily deleted, and Pei Zhou always felt that something was wrong, and suspected that Lin Chuge had "back tricks". But she didn't do anything after that. Although he was surprised, he didn't want to ask for trouble, and he didn't want to ask more questions.

    The third day of the sports meeting.

    Xu Luoluo kept her promise and dragged Lin Chuge to cheer for Shen Xueyao who participated in the 800-meter race.

    Shen Xueyao won her third first place after the double first place in the 100m and 200m. It is hard not to capture the admiration of more classmates for a student who is good at studying sports and can be called "both civil and military". But Lin Chuge knew that Shen Xueyao was far more powerful than that.

    But to her, there are still only a few important things.

    She won't make fun of herself and insist on comparing herself with Shen Xueyao, but she must do her own things well.

    The fourth and final day of the Games.

    Starting tomorrow, they will have a ten-day holiday, but they also need to face the monthly exam after the holiday.

    The finals of the basketball game between the first and second year of senior high school were also held on this day.

    Lin Chuge's third class, under the leadership of Pei Zhou, their basketball team made it all the way to the finals.

    What a coincidence.

    In the final of the basketball game, their class's opponent is Class One, and if their class wants to win the first place in the sports meeting, they have to suppress the first class temporarily. The total scores of the two classes are very tight, so up to now, whichever class wins the first place in the basketball game is equivalent to winning the first place in the class in the sports meeting.

    Under such circumstances, no one is undoubtedly willing to admit defeat easily.

    The first in this basketball game, whether it is Class 1 or Class 3, they all showed the posture that they are bound to win.

    Before the official start of the sports meeting, it was a certainty that their three classes of basketball games would enter the finals.

    Lin Chuge, who wanted to cheer for Pei Zhou, also made some preparations for this.

    It's just that she didn't expect such an anxious situation before the last day of the sports meeting. Instead, it made the preparations she made very appropriate and appropriate. Therefore, before the start of the final, she confidently distributed the things prepared in advance to the students in the class.

    The final was played in the indoor basketball court.

    Pei Zhou changed into his basketball uniform and finished warming up in the backstage lounge when he heard a movement in front of him.

    "Pei Zhou, Pei Zhou! Shout out to China! Strive for the championship, it's so beautiful!"

    "Three classes and three classes! Climb all the way! Win the first! Kill class one!" The

    neat slogans resounded throughout the basketball hall.

    The person involved, Pei Zhou: "..."

    The rest of the basketball team in the third class also heard these slogans clearly, but they were very excited.

    They flocked outside to have a look.