Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Punch and kick square dance.

    When Lin Chuge arrived at his grandparents' house, on the other side, Song Bainian was also invited to Lin's house.

    He sat on the sofa in the living room on the first floor of Lin's house, facing Lin Chuge's parents alone.

    There were iced drinks and fruits on the coffee table, and Chi Haiyin asked Song Bonian to stay at home.

    Lin Yuqing cared about his life and study, and Song Bonian responded politely one by one.

    After that, Lin Yuqing finally got to the point: "Bo Nian, has anything happened to Chuchu at school recently? If she was bullied or encountered any trouble at school, if you know it, don't hide it from your uncle and aunt.

    " what a surprise.

    Was invited by Uncle Lin to talk about the matter, and deliberately avoided Chu Chu, what could be the reason?

    But *Song Bo Nian is not sure how much they know.

    If the two sides are not talking about the same thing, I'm afraid it will be troublesome.

    After making up his mind, Song Bonian showed two points of curiosity on his face: "Why is Uncle Lin asking such a question?"

    Lin Yuqing frowned: "You don't know?"

    Song Bonian asked back: "What's wrong?"

    Lin Yuqing sighed inaudibly , sadly said: "Chu Chu, she actually said two days ago that she wanted to study hard."

    A question mark cautiously appeared above Song Bainian's head.

    Don't you want to fall in love early?

    He successfully choked on Lin Yuqing's words.

    Chi Haiyin echoed and said, "Yes, Hao Duanduan suddenly said that he wanted to study, and he memorized books all night." "

    Bo Nian, you also know Chuchu's temperament. When was she interested in studying?" "

    Inexplicably said We are really worried about learning."

    Song Bainian really knew that Lin Chuge didn't like to study.

    But he knew better how the two elders in front of him doted on Lin Chuge to the point of doting.

    However, he didn't know this.

    Memorize books all night? It sounded more like a whim, but it was strange enough for Chu Chu.

    "Aunt and uncle are worried that Chuchu will be bullied at school?"

    Song Bainian tried his best to guess their thoughts, "Or are they worried about something else?"

    Lin Yuqing said, "The main concern is that she will be wronged."

    "At first we thought, didn't we The problem of not having enough pocket money," Chi Haiyin frowned, "but..."

    Transferring a sum of pocket money to my daughter, the daughter is still thinking about studying.

    It can be seen that the root cause is not here.

    After talking here, Song Bonian came to a basic judgment -

    the two elders didn't know about Chu Chu and Pei Zhou.

    Then, of course he couldn't bring it up.

    Even if the first love for Pei Zhou and wanting to study hard seem to have nothing to do with each other.