FIVE

MANDY SAT on the sofa at 3:00 in the morning, waiting for the arrival of the men. She held a shotgun firm in her hands, staring straight in front of her, breathing heavily out of her nose.

"Where are they?" She muttered to herself, preparing for anything they might pull. Her foot bounced on the floor in anticipation.
Her jaw was shut tight, fear and anger clouding her mind.

"Times up!" The voices yelled from outside. Mandy immediately jumped up, pointing her shot gun at the door. "If you want me, come and get me!" She shouted, beads of sweat forming on her forehead.
A few minutes later the door was kicked down and men came walking in like they owned the place.

"Woah there." One of them said, lifting his gun. "Drop it." Another one said strictly. "Drop yours." She ordered, putting her finger on the trigger.
They looked at each other before obeying. Mandy wasn't dumb. She knew they had a trick up their sleeves. "Whatever the hell you're planning, do it already." The woman seethed.

"Ha, this woman thinks we're scared of her." Once he spoke that she fired the gun, not hitting anyone but close to them. "I said do it! Next time, it hits one of you. I'm not scared of you assholes."
They looked at each other before some of them started moving towards her. Mandy shot it again, causing a distraction while she ran to the back door.

Unfortunately, they had people waiting out there. Dumbass, she thought to herself. A man grabbed her, holding her tight so she couldn't wiggle free.

"Let me go, bitch!" She yelled, thrashing around even though she knew it was no use. "Nice try." He said, pulling her around to the front.
She got thrown into a car. It had a baby lock on it so she couldn't get out no matter how hard she tried.

Mandy was breathing heavily, thinking about what Blue would do. She'd probably try to beat the shit out of them. That was not an option.

The whole car ride she spent thinking about a plan until she finally came up with one.
The woman decided to do what they wanted her to do so they would think she would stop fighting them. Then, when they least expected it, she'd escape.

~~~

The red head was dragged into a building that looked like a mansion. What the fuck is this? She thought as they drug her inside. The inside was dark and creepy. To Mandy it looked like a haunted manor.

They threw her into a room. It was actually quite nice but she preferred her home.
          Once they locked the door she pounded her fist against it. "Let me out!" She yelled. She stopped, listening carefully.

There was no sound.

The woman quickly stood up, looking around for anything she could pick the lock with. There was nothing. The place was spotless.
        A large bed sat in the middle with two nightstands on the side. A large hutch was in front of it where a few potted plants were sitting.

There was a large mirror on one of the walls and a bathroom that connected. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Shit." She breathed out, patting down her clothes.

Suddenly, she felt stupid. She reached up and took a bobby pin out of her hair. The woman immediately put it in the lock, jiggling it around in hopes it would open.
She heard large footsteps which made her back away from the door. Two men walked in, standing tall in front of her.

"What the hell do you want now?" She asked, crossing her arms. "Tell us where your daughter went." One of them spoke, not even looking at her. "Oh, how sad." She fake pouted. "Because I'm not gonna tell you."
    With that, two large hands grabbed her arms, dragging her out of the room and down the hall to another room.

The security in front let them through. Mandy's blood ran cold at the sight. Nolan sat at his desk, looking up at her.
     "Bloody hell." She mumbled, yanking her arms away from the men. "Mandy, so nice to meet you." He whispered, leaning on his arms.

"Wish I could say the same." After her sentence she gave a tight lipped smile. "Let's cut to the chase. You know why your here." He said, standing up and walking her way.

"Do I?" He laughed. "Don't play dumb." She stood still, looking at him through her peripheral. "Mike. Anthony. Could you give us privacy?" They nodded, leaving the room.
          "You trust me to be alone with you? Remember what happened when Blue was alone with you? She took your ass down." Mandy seethed.

"And?" "And who do you think taught her?" She immediately answered. "Her father obviously." The woman glared at him. "Oh? You expect me to believe you did? Pathetic woman." He spat, looking at a dagger he had in his hand.

"Silly men." She replied, looking at the ground before back up. Nolan laughed, walking towards her. "All I need to know is where Blue is." He said, looking over her shoulder.
        "You really think I'd tell you?" She laughed. "And I'm the ridiculous one." She rolled her eyes at him once she finished her sentence.

"You do something for me and I'll do something for you." He replied, trailing a hand down her arm. She immediately grabbed his wrist, twisting it.

"I'll rip your fucking face off."

He didn't seem scared but in all honesty, he was.
        The woman immediately grabbed the dagger, gaining the upper hand immediately.

She put it to his neck, slamming him into the wall. "There is not a chance in the world I'd tell you where she is. I don't even know. You can keep me here but there's no need." Mandy smirked as she spoke.
          "Feisty. I like it." He taunted which just made her push the blade into his neck further, drawing blood. "I suggest you stop talking." He shut his mouth.

The security rushed in, pulling her off which made her drop the weapon. "Fuck you!" She yelled, holding her middle finger up at Nolan.
        Two other men helped Nolan up, attending to his wound almost immediately.

Mandy was thrown back into her room and the door was locked again. She sighed, rubbing her arms before looking around. A large window caught her eye and she scrambled to it.

She looked for any locks, finding one and trying to pick it. She succeeded. The woman opened it, looking over. She didn't realize it was on the second floor.
     "Shit." She cursed, slamming it closed again. Mandy fell back on the bed, excepting she wasn't getting out any time soon.

~~~

A/N: thought we needed Mandy's pov :) comment and vote x