FORTY

A FEW months had passed and things were going pretty well. It was now March and it was starting to get warmer outside which meant Blue had to start wearing short sleeves. To put it simple, she hated it.

Vance had been staying with Blue but had no legal guardian. His parents really did just leave. Every-time the boy stopped at "home," there was no one there. No notes or any traces of people.
         He had tried calling both Ali and Ben but they never answered. They really did just kick him off to the side without any explanation.

Vance had tried to stop being upset about it but he couldn't. Who just leaves their child? Ali and Ben.

Aside from that, Blue and Vance's relationship was great. The two argued every now and then but that's to be expected. Mandy had started to get worried about them sharing a room but that's just because they were getting older and more curious.

Mandy knew neither of them would do anything but then again that's what Carla thought and Mandy still ended up pregnant with her first born child.
           The mom kept an eye on the two of them but they weren't those types of teenagers.

Sadie's baby was happy and healthy in the womb. With Mandy, Colby, and Masons new jobs, they were all pitching in to buy things for the baby.
       Speaking of Sadie, Sadie and Mason were in the process of buying an apartment. It'd help Mandy and Colby make some room in their house and just overall make things easier.

Not to mention Sadie and Mason had another little surprise...

Mandy and Colby had started dating. It wasn't really a surprise to anyone but for the sake of her mom, Blue acted surprised. The girl loved them together and she loved Colby.

Amelia and her friends weren't allowed to even talk to Blue. After the incident, the cops wouldn't allow Blue to go through the bullying again.
       Vance had gotten better to. He could actually move around by himself but he did have to be careful for a few more weeks.

Blue was starting to get used to how weird her new life was. She was also accepted the fact Baylen was gone. It was weird but she did. And she was proud of herself for it.

Life was good and so was Blue.

~~~

Sadie, Mason, Blue, and Vance all sat in the living room. They were watching some random cartoon until Sadie spoke up. "Vance, Mason and I need to tell you something." And with that sentence, Mandy and Colby walked in, already knowing what was about to happen.

"Yeah?" He said, putting an arm around Blue. The two adults stood up, standing in front of him. "So... Mason and I have been thinking..." Sadie trailed off. "Thinking what?" Vance asked impatiently.
          "Well you're a hot case in CPS right now and possibilities of you getting put into a foster home are high." She continued, seeing if he would start to get it.

He nodded in understanding. "So Mason and I have decided to..." Sadie smiled as Mason pulled out adoption forms. Vance squinted his eyes at it before Mason handed them to him. "Would you like us to be your 'parents'?"
       Vance's eyes widened and he shoved the paper into Blue, jumping up and hugging his new parents.

"Holy shit!" He kept yelling. "I love you! I love you! I love you!" Vance yelled repeatedly, hugging his new parents.
       Blue swore she could cry. Vance deserved this. He deserved everything good in life. Blue knew that.

Vance grabbed onto Blue, smiling bigger than he ever had before wrapping her in his arms. Sadie was crying. Mason was on the verge of tears but kept saying he wasn't.
             "Oh my God! And I'm going to be a brother!" He shouted, pointing at Sadie's stomach that was starting to show. Sadie started crying harder at his excitement.

"I'm so happy for you!" Blue smiled, wrapping her arms around him. Vance returned the hug, feeling more loved than he ever had.

Mandy and Colby hugged the boy, happy he finally had a good home. "Does that mean I get to-?" "Yes." Sadie nodded, already knowing what he was going to ask.
The boy was going to ask if he'd be living with Sadie and Mason and he got his answer with no hassle. Vance had a home again.

The six of them went to dinner to celebrate. Mandy had got a bonus at work and decided to treat all of them. They took a seat at a fancy little diner, opening the menus.

Blue slowly put the menu down, already knowing what she's was gonna get. Vance gave her a confused look. "Imma just get chicken tenders." She nodded, looking down out of embarrassment.
Vance thought it was cute. "I'll get the same thing." He smiled, placing the menu down. She smiled back.

Dinner went well. It was mostly just Vance ranting about how excited he was but everyone was okay with it. Blue loved seeing him smile and be happy. It was one of her favorite things.

When they got home, Vance started packing his things since they were moving into the apartment in a few days. "I can't wait." He smiled, turning to look at her.
Blue smiled back, leaning back on her elbows. "I love seeing you happy." She admitted out loud, admiring the boy in front of her.

Vance dropped his things, walking over to her. She looked up at him, butterflies swarming her stomach. He smiled, leaning down to kiss her. Before their lips could touch, Mandy's voice sounded.

"Watch it." She warned, walking past. They laughed as Vance fell besides her. "You gonna miss me?" He asked sarcastically. "Nah." She answered, looking to the side at him. He scoffed.

"I'm kidding." Blue said even though it was quite obvious. He smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I'm gonna miss this." He admitted, relaxing under her touch.
"You act like you're leaving Denver forever." Blue laughed. "Oh shush, you know what I mean." He snapped back.

"I love you." Blue sighed out, closing her eyes. Vance closed his eyes, enjoying Blue playing with his hair. "I love you too." With that, the two fell asleep.

~~~
The end

A/N: and there we have it ladies and gents! The end of Blood Bath ll. Thank you all so much for reading !!
Comment and vote x