EIGHT

THE FOUR walked into town, looking around for a fast food restaurant

THE FOUR walked into town, looking around for a fast food restaurant. The night sky made it hard to see with just the street lamps but they managed. They suddenly heard yelling and things that sounded like arcade games.
        "Oh my goodness." Sadie said, putting her arms in front of everyone. "Follow me." She said again, running in the direction the sound was coming from.

They ran behind her before coming across a carnival. Sadie squealed. "I've always wanted to come to one of these!" She yelled, turning to look at the other three.
    Blue smiled at her. "We have time. Masons probably sleeping, it won't hurt." And with that, Sadie ran in like a little kid.

Blue, with the same smile, looked at Vance before grabbing his hand and pulling him into the event. Baylen sighed, following after but not as happy.

"Finally, doing normal couple things." Blue smiled at Vance while she spoke as they walked through the carnival. He laughed a little, squeezing her hand a bit.
      She gasped as she stopped walking. "I want a teddy bear." She broke out into another smile, running over to the game. Vance smiled at his girlfriend's excitement before walking up next to her.

She handed the worker some cash she had before starting the game. Vance leaned against the counter, admiring his girl while she focused.
      Blue watched intensely as the last water thing hit the target. She immediately broke out into a smile. "I did it!" She threw her arms around his neck, hugging him quickly before the worker gave her the prize.

"You won it." He smiled, watching her be happy over a teddy bear. The girl smiled wide, her pearly teeth glinting in the light.
       Vance still couldn't believe how beautiful she looked no matter what she did. He felt like the luckiest boy alive.

Meanwhile, Baylen and Sadie were having an intense game of soda toss. "I'm gonna beat you!" Sadie yelled, throwing a ring over the top of a soda bottle. "You wish!" The British boy shouted back.

Yes, Sadie did win. "Take that!" She bragged as she shoved a pink panda stuffed animal in his face. "Another round." He said, covering up the look of defeat.
     "Game on." Sadie winked.

Blue was in the middle of paying for cotton candy while Vance waited by the picnic tables. "One cotton candy please." She smiled, handing the worker some cash.
      He nodded, starting to spin the fluff on a stick. "One cotton candy." The worker smiled back, handing her the blue cotton candy. "Thank you."

As Blue was walking back she saw two girls talking with Vance. They looked around her age so obviously she was not having it. She slowly ate her candy as she walked up to them.

Once she got closer she could see they were flirting with him. Good thing Vance wasn't flirting back because if he was, Blue would put all three of them six feet under.
       "What product do you use in your hair?" One of the girls laughed while twirling her hair. "Do you have a girlfriend?" The other asked, doing the same exact thing.