THIRTY EIGHT

AMELIA

AMELIA. BUT this time she had more than just her two other friends. She had a whole group. Blue immediately knew one of them punched Vance hard in the face.

"Im very sorry for interrupting but we've gotta go." He huffed, grabbing her hand. "Dang it." Blue said sadly, turning to run.
          The two ran, hoping to shake off the bullies that followed. Amelia didn't know they'd be so fast which was a disadvantage for her.

"Vance, where are we running to?!" Blue asked as they ran. "I have no clue!" He answered, jumping over a gravestone. "Over the fence!" Blue shouted, running over to the large fence that surrounded the graveyard.

She lifted her arm up, grabbing the top of the fence before using her legs and feet to hoist herself over. She landed on the ground with a grunt, impatiently waiting for Vance to do the same.
Once he finally jumped down, they ran again. Unfortunately, one of Amelias friends spotted them. "Let's go!" She shouted, taking off after them.

Blue looked behind them, internally groaning at the sight. She grabbed Vance's hand, signaling for him to stop running. "We're not gonna out run them. Plus, she knows where I live." The boy looked at her with worry.

Blue nodded at him before turning around. The group was almost already there. Once they were, they immediately landed punched and kicks to Vance and Blue.
Blue grabbed one of the girls arms, throwing her onto the ground. Her name was Sofia Anderson. Blue knew that because they had home room together.

Another girl came from behind her. It was the girl whose nose was broken. Blue ducked, causing the girl to go flying onto the ground.
Sofia grabbed Blues legs, pulling her down with them. "Shit!" Blue yelled as the blonde bitch crawled on top of her.

Meanwhile, Vance was being ganged up on. It was one against four. Obviously not a fair fight but Vance could easily take all of them down within seconds.

"You think you're so tough." One of them spat. "Yeah, with those damn muscles you wouldn't dare to show off." Another one chimed in. "Ha! Hopper, you don't scare us!" Vance shrugged, catching one of the boys off guard when his fist met the side of his face.

Blue couldn't get the girl off of her. Instead, she received punches and pathetic slaps. Sofias knees were buried into her thighs, preventing her from getting up.
Blue felt blood running down her nose and her mouth, trying to ignore it. She realized she had to do something about this.

Blue had to use her head. Both figuratively and literally. She slammed her skull onto Sofias, causing the blonde to scream and fall off.
She grabbed at her head while Blue stood up. "Fuck you." Blue hissed before she felt someone wrap their arms around her neck from behind.

"Beat her, Liv!" Sofia shouted at her friend, now known as Liv. Blue elbowed Liv hard in the ribs, hearing a cracking sound. How sensitive is this girls bones?