TWENTY NINE

NOVEMBER HAD passed making it December

NOVEMBER HAD passed making it December. A recap of how November went.
         Blue had started talking to Julie. Let's just say it went better than she expected. Julie was the sweetest and made sure Blue was 100% okay before telling her anything.

Vance and Blue still hadn't talked. Blue was in healing and he respected that. Unfortunately, school still wasn't going great.
      Amelia and her friends made sure to make Blue miserable every day. Teasing her for her "boyfriend" beating up Drew.

People still were scared of her but others got over it. Blue drowned them out though. Thanksgiving was great. They had their entire family over which was quite a few people. Colby was starting to fit in with the family more than anyone had anticipated. But it wasn't a bad thing.

Mandy really liked him now and it was obvious to anyone. Blue was the captain of the ship though. Whenever Mandy would ask if Blue wanted to tag along with them, she'd always decline just so her and Colby could have more alone time together.
        Blue had told Sadie and eventually Mason. The three loved it just as much as she did.

Sadie and Mason were also kind of apart of the family to. During Thanksgiving, everyone got along perfectly. Sadie helped on cooking and Mason kept Blues little cousin's entertained.
It was all amazing and went better than expected. It was relaxing to finally have something go right for once.

Clara and Bruce still weren't official and it was just about driving Blue crazy. It was obvious they liked each other. Well to everyone but them. Even Sadie could see it.

Sadie and Mason had also gotten jobs so they could afford their own place. But until then, they stayed in their guest bedroom. Blue wasn't so happy when she heard things but when that did happen she just went to Clara's.

Aside from that, Blue still hadn't gotten used to the new house. It still felt weird but she was slowly warming up to it.
And Baylen. Well, Blue had done everything to distract herself from it. She'd visit his grave almost on a daily basis, talking to him since she believed he could hear her in the afterlife.

She finally excepted the fact that he was gone. Sure, she cried every now and then but she had finally found a form of stability. Denial had passed and she found acceptance.

It was safe to say that life was good. Better than it had been in months. Blue finally found peace.

~~~

"Blue!" Sadie shouted, looking panicked as she ran into the girls room. Blue, startled, slammed her book closed and jumped out her bed to help a stressed out Sadie.

"What? Are you okay?" Blue asked a million questions, watching as Sadie paced, biting her nails. "Well my period was late." Blue stopped, immediately knowing where she was going with this.
"And I threw up a few times this morning." Sadie said, pulling at her hair. Something Vance used to do. Not the time Blue.