The Stress Level

Warning
⚠️⚠️ ADULT CONTENT
Include strong language
May be triggering...

*****************

Penda was upset after her phone call exchange with her husband.
She groaned loudly marching upstairs in her Beverly Hills home. A big mansion, big ass yard, trees, a pool towards the waterfall, a hot tub in the middle of the living room, the biggest cars you can think of, parked in her driveway, and her double-door garage.

But where is the happiness? The sex? Date night? Good conversations? Where is the tease? Is love even there!?

Whoever said Money was gonna solve everything... Really never had money, cause money solves problems just to create more problems.

It certainly doesn't make anybody happy, not Penda, she had it all, had the life, but she was not happy. She was well known for appearing on The Billionaires Wife for 8 seasons until the show was canceled, recently appeared on The Housewives of Beverly Hills Top. But was recently working on her own show...
The 30-year-old looks like she got it all figured out.

Ladies love her drama on-screen, love the way she dresses, cause honey, she dresses well and looks like money. Every lady wants her life, they don't know behind closed doors of her big ass mansion, is sad, sad, and sad.

Her new Friday (mysterious) maid, Fantasia, 35, is the only person who knows what's really going on in her home, and she can't feel sorry for her. For some hidden reason, but how can she come clean about her reasons? she's just a maid. Her maid only on Fridays.

But Fantasia is more than just her maid... She is a woman full of secrets.
Dark, scary, secrets...

Fantasia looked at her marching angrily upstairs. "poor thing" She muttered.

Fantasia continued scrubbing and dusting.

Penda came back downstairs, after drinking strong liquor to suppress her anger. She looked Tipsy as hell. She was now wearing navy blue shorts and a white cropped top, walking barefooted on her shiny floor.

She tripped, and Fantasia caught her before her head could hit the stairwell.

"I got you!" Fantasia said. Penda gathered her strength and stood up straight. Pretending to be all put together. "I can stand." she said wobbling. "no shit I can't!" she whined falling into Fantasia's hands again. "Yeah, no shitting!" Fantasia said...

She put her down. "Thank you. I'm not drunk by the way"

"shit if this is sober, then I've been doing it wrong"
Penda chuckled. Fantasia walked away to do other chores.
Penda looked around, making sure she was alone.
She Licked her lips and bid her bottom lips, the sign of naughty, silly thoughts coming through.
She played a porno video and slipped her hand in her shorts, she started rubbing her pussy.

She was watching a girl-on-girl video. A girl eating pussy always turned her on. She rubbed hard, dirty talking between her moans.
"Yes, mummy eat that pussy yes, fuck!"
. Fantasia was right behind her, watching her. It made her so fucking hot too.
Penda kept going...
"You got a freaking long tongue, huh, fuck my slutty cunt ma! My pussy is cumming for you." she talked dirty to herself. Moaning.
"uhhh, uhhh fuck yes oh yes yes" she muttered with her teeth clenched, her shorts were off her body. She was rubbing her boobs and pussy, with her eyes closed.

Fantasia was like... "fuck this shit man. Fuck the damn rules" she whispered dropping the bucket and the mob, Snapping Penda out of it.
She jumped picking up her shorts and looking at Fantasia.

"I was just, I have an itch, I had to scratch it!" Penda said.

Fantasia marched to her and kissed her. "I'm not gay!" Penda said pulling away. Fantasia picked up her phone, showing her the screen display. "Really?"
"fetish! Nothing gay about that"
"okay Fetish, you are the boss, my bad, I'm sorry. I just thought you would like to see a real woman eat your fat pussy... That will make you cum. But... Fetish right,? " Fantasia said...

"Go back to work, Francine"
"That's not my name... But whatever" Fantasia picked the Mob and bucket and went to scrub the bathroom...

Penda gasped. Looking around,
"What in the fucking fuck?"
She cussed.

They avoided each other all day.
Until dinner.

"Mrs Smith, dinner!" Fantasia shouted from downstairs.

Penda came down with her assistant. Talking about the new show, her assistant was typing on her iPad while Penda gave instructions.
They sat down.

"no caviar? What the hell is this? Is that chicken wings? Where are we in the hood,?? Mac and cheese... Blurg, they might as well name my show, the hoodrat of Beverly Hills. new girl..." she called Fantasia.
"Yes, Miss..."
"Look at me, are you looking at this body? Yeah, Don't have space for all this junk... Make me my salad, do it right, and pour my 57 old wine. Or... Find a job elsewhere" Penda said. Diva much?

Fantasia curled her lips. She looked at her in the eyes. Penda felt intimated there for a moment. "What are you looking at, move" her assistant Tammy shouted at Fantasia.
"Is she dumb?" Taraji asked Tammy.
"Like a damn ass chicken, which can't fly now, she cut all the poor chicken's wings!" Tammy said looking at the chicken on the table... It looked so good, but not for these shallow ass people...

Later that night.
Tammy went home. Penda didn't eat dinner, she didn't approve of anything Fantasia made her. She just filled her stomach with Dessert and red wine.

Fantasia was passing by the master bedroom which was slightly opened...

Penda was watching girl on the girl again, masturbating.
Fantasia walked in. Walked towards the bed.
Penda tossed her phone away, "What?" She snapped
"you know, tomorrow I'm leaving so, I was doing another load of laundry and I need those shorts."
Penda looked at her wet shorts." these are fine, Rosey will wash them on Monday when she comes in" Penda said.

"It's okay. You can wear another pair, you got millions of them anyways."
Penda nervously took her shorts off, she didn't wear them with anything underneath. Fantasia swallowed hard looking at her fat, pink lips pussy.

They looked at each other. Fantasia grabbed her feet and pulled. Penda gasped plopping on the bed. Fantasia looked into her eyes then spread her legs and buried her head in there. Kissing her pussy lips. "I'm not gay, shit, I'm not fucking yes yes ugh fuck. girl, I'm firing you, shit! You fired, yes just like that, fuck me, mummy. Yes shit!"
Penda muttered with her lips, between her moans. And what sounded like a conversation...

"You don't fucking talk to me like that... Do you hear me?"
Fantasia asked her
"fuck you and your long tongue. Shit, you don't have... Fucking shit that feels so good. I love men okay... Okay?"

Fantasia stopped. "okay. Good night!" Fantasia said leaving her halfway the way toward orgasm

Penda picked a pillow and threw it at her. "fuck you!"

"Your pussy tastes real good Penda. I see why everybody is obsessed with you."

Penda breathed deeply looking at Fantasia, with turned-on eyes. They looked at each other. Fantasia thought her eyes were sexy as hell...

"so... You gonna leave me like this?"

"Like what? Oh, you want the shorts? here!" she threw the shorts at her. Penda threw them in her face. Fantasia sniffled them. "shit. I'm gonna take this. It will help me cum tonight"

Fantasia said walking away.

"Phoebe wait!"

"That's not my name woman!" Fantasia snapped. "I don't care what your name is. You work for me, what I say goes, now lose the damn attitude and come over here, finish what you started. Come eat this pussy" Penda said. Fantasia smirked then threw the shorts on the bed and walked out...

"come back here damn it!" Penda cursed and groaned plopping on her bed...followed by a frustrated heavy breath.

LMAO I'm NOT UPDATING THIS UNTIL YOU deliver MY 600 FOLLOWERS...