Chapter 01

Today can not be more worst than already how it was when out of nowhere her boyfriend cheated on her with his colleague.

And to her great luck she found them kissing right in parking lot of his company. And when she confronted them his petty excuse and that mistress's stupid concept of love made her burst into anger.

'Why did i fall for such a jackass man?'

'What did i even saw in him? That dumb piece of shit!'

She cursed as she decided to freshen up her mood by going to nearby Shopping mall and grab some good food.

'I want some spicy, tangy, juicy, sweet.... Actually i want to eat everything .... '

Their relationship was just two months old so she was not that attached to him yet but still it hurts to find someone playing with your emotions and not being guilty about it.

Maybe it was her stupidity that she thought if somebody proposes you that means they love you with all their heart.

Well now nothing can be done apart from regretting over that, but there was this part of her which actually liked that stupid boyfriend of hers.

'Atleast he knew how to please people with surprises.. but why would he cheat on me? I just said no to him for sex and nothing else! What's wrong in this?'

'That woman was nothing but big balloon!! Why would he choose her over me? Shall i have said yes to his demands Then maybe we could have been together?'

Having numerous thoughts on her mind she drove past his company in her car, and when she saw mall coming near she drove toward it's parking area which was underground.

'fuck it... Crying over spoiled will give me nothing but acidity.'

'Don't worry Prachi... I got you. Even if no one in this world loves you remember i will always love you. .. you got me girl.'

Muttering some encouraging words to herself Prachi found an empty place and then parked her car right beside one shiny black car.

She grabbed her phone in her hand and was about to unlock the doors to get out when suddenly one woman with straight hair walked nearby her car and yelled at her,

"Hey are you an idiot? why would you park your car next to my boyfriend'?"

She looked up at this person who just called her an idiot for something so illogical?

"Excuse me? Are you okay? "

She was confused wether this woman is some sort of idiot or just plain stupid for behaving this with some random stranger.

"Get away, i will park my car here. don't try to steal my place. Get away."

'Who the hell was trying to steal your place, you idiot?'

She didn't yelled instead tried to calm herself, she knew once she lost her control she might actually beat this petite woman into pieces.

And it was actually useless to argue on something so petty, she decided to drove her car away to other space, not like she was in mood to argue with anyone after her breakup.

Getting out of her car after parking it safely in another empty spot, she walked ahead to get inside the mall. Before she could enter one man coming from other side looked at her slightly and checked her out.

"Hi Baby! Look i parked our cars next to each other. That woman tried to steal my spot but i took it back. She is bad bitch."

Hugging his girlfriend in his arms he smirked and said,

"Yeah, she is!"

................