Chapter 04

True to his words he did sort out everything and even paid for the damages, she felt good that she didn't needed to pay anything but she was still unhappy because from the last two days she was travelling by public transport as her own was in some garage getting it's treatment.

She was little frustrated that even after having a car she had to travel in crowded bus. Well, a new thing for her.

In her office she was doing her work as usual when she saw someone calling her as her smartphone's screen lit up displaying an unknown number.

She quickly answered the call only to find it from the mechanic, the person politely introduced himself and also informed her that the car was ready to pick up. She took the address of the place and then disconnected the call.

'finally i will get my car back.'

She was relieved to know that now she will again enjoy going back home listening to her favourite music in her comfy car.

After that day of the accident someone from dhruv's side did contacted her but she didn't heard anything from him personally, even she was busy in her work that she forgot about it only missing her car badly did she would recall him.

Now it was Friday already and getting off from her work she immediately went to the address to receive her car good in shape.

Taking the car keys and checking everything she asked out of courtesy,

"What is the total charge?"

"Don't worry about it ma'am, it will be covered under company's charges. Dhruv sir has already instructed us to not bother you."

Hearing this she nodded her head in understanding, now when she looked around she found that this garage more or less looked like car showroom of some big company which she rather ignored while coming here.

'He has his own showroom? He is a businessman.. maybe that's why he said he will take care of everything.'

Maybe he was just being polite about it, she actually wondered does he usually rides his car like that and then pays for the damage because he got his own car garage?

Not contemplating further she thanked the person and then in Swift motion she was on her way to her home.

Back in showroom the manager who just bid farewell to prachi stared at her disappearing car and then called a number,

"Sir, she just left from here. I did everything as you wanted."

...............

Putting away his phone safely in his pockets he looked at half awaken woman below him crawling towards him slowly muttering his name.

"Dhruv..."

With his blank face he stared back at her when she sat on her knees in front of him and slowly moved her hands to his thighs,

"Dhruv.."

Uninterested he looked down at his pants and as usual he was not thrilled enough, suddenly something great struck in his mind as he stopped her hands going to North and pulled her up to his lap.

"Nisha... Do you want to play a game?"

"Yes.. i will!"

Smirking in pure evilness he hugged her as he said,

"Good girl... Now go and sit on floor.. let's play with your toes today.."

And like a obeying person that woman did what he asked, having no thoughts she behaved just like a doll with no further emotions on her face or any objection.

Dhruv got up from the couch and went to his west to open the black door, he saw every tools hanging on wall in nice way like being displayed on purpose,

After scanning for a good minute his eyes landed on a small wooden hammer in his collection, grabbing that he turned to face Nisha who stared at his hand,

Fear lingered in her eyes he got closer to her but she stayed still like a good doll,

" She is not a bad bitch! She is mine... Right?"

" Nooooo! "

..................