Chapter 16

She was scared and terrified being captured in this unfamiliar environment by someone unknown.

What scared her further was the thought of who captured her? And why?

Why would anyone capture her like this? What was the reason? Numerous questions remained unanswered in her brain, she could not find a way to get out of this clutches of pain and could only wait hoping it will eventually stop.

" Please let this be a nightmare. Please... I never did bad to others why would anyone do this to me? What did I do? '

This unexpected situation brought turmoil in her life, and what was more sad was that she had no way to get out of this.

She struggled trying to twist and turn her hands so maybe she could create a tiny possibility of breaking free from these chains however she was greeted by nothing but disappointment.

She felt herself suffocating in that room, her breathing raced as she took deep breath to control her mind but it was all futile as she felt her eyes rolling up and her breathing became heavier as each second passed by.

'No... I can't.... Please.... Let me.... Breath... I can't..... '

All she utters from her mouth was silence, her lips parted as she gasped for air trying to fill in all oxygen in her lungs but she found herself unable to fulfill this basic need for herself.

She felt everything around her turning blurry as slowly she found herself being consumed in darkness. Everything around her was disappearing leaving nothing but gloom.

At this moment she thought to herself that maybe this was her end, tears being held up in her eyes rolled down one by one as she felt herself losing her hope to live.

She was giving up on herself when she felt a soft touch on her lips, it was light as feather stroking her pale lips lightly she felt a cold touch on her lips.

Something kept sucking her lips, it was light movement but there was desperation as if someone was controlling his urge to devour her.

...........

He was enjoying himself watching her struggle through his laptop screen but when he saw her pale face and rolled up eyes in pain he realised how serious this situation was, he immediately ran outside of his lavish study room towards his bedroom to save her before anything worst happens.

' I don't want her to die on her first day! Fuck what's wrong with her! Fuck.. '

He cursed running through the hallway, the maids working nearby saw his anxious self as their eyes followed him.

"Call the damn doctor. "

One of the maids immediately ran downstairs to call the doctor while he entered his bedroom and saw her struggling to breathe in.

Not even a second later he found himself kissing her pale lips, at first he was stroking her lips, he wanted to move ahead further but knowing her conditions he tried his best to control himself.

It was a long time when he finally found her sound asleep, her breathing was back to normal and her panicked eyes finally calmed down.

' If I was even a second late she would have been dead. I didn't know she would be traumatized.’

' But this kiss was so good.'

' My Sleeping Beauty'

His eyes held excitement as his lips curved slightly giving him a charming look with a smile on his face.

He wiped his lips from his thumb recalling the kiss, he turned around to leave the room only to find his friend and family doctor Neil standing there holding his suitcase with his signature smirk.

"Oh you are here... Since when? "

"The moment you decided to take advantage of that poor soul by molesting her. "

"Oh come on! That was CPR. If I wouldn't have acted so fast today we would have arranged her funeral. See she is fit and fine now like a sleeping beauty. "

Neil laughed moving forward and gently placed his suitcase on the coffee table he looked at Dhruv who proudly smirked at him.

"Good for you that she did not die from lack of air while you were performing CPR on her. Now let me see what her condition is. "

He took hold of her hand to check her pulse when he was sure her pulse was fine as per second he gently tucked her hand inside the bedsheets.

" New Toy? "

Neil asked Dhruv as he adjusted his watch and leaned down to carry his suitcase.

"Yes. And trust me she is better than anyone. "

" Have fun. Gotta go, I have long lists of operations waiting. I will tell Mrs. Sehgal required medicine and you make sure you go slow with her!"

" Yeah she is a sleeping beauty, delicate and beautiful. And you know me how I handle delicate things."

Neil and Dhruv laughed as He bid goodbye to Dhruv leaving him all alone with her.

'I will make sure to ravish you my sleeping beauty. '