Chapter 13

Scared and terrified she stayed still unsure of that unknown person ringing her doorbell.

'what if it's the same person? '

'why is this happening to me? '

'why??? '

Once again doorbell rang grabbing her attention, she wiped her tears and looked in the mirror. Adjusting her hair she quickly washed her face again and then grabbing shawl from her bedroom she went to answer the door.

She was being paranoid about the situation however she couldn't stop herself from thinking further.

Opening the door she looked up to find it was none other than Ruchika, standing before her happily holding cake box in her hand. It was relief for her to find her trusted person on door,

Ruchika's happiness vanished when she saw fear in prachi's eyes, worried she asked,

"Prachi what happened?"

She couldn't hold herself as she went ahead and hugged ruchika , her emotions got best of her as she cried her heart out.

Ruchika took hold of her and pulled her inside the apartment closing the door after her.

After she made Prachi seat on the couch in launge area she placed cake box aside on coffee table, she went inside kitchen to grab glass of water.

When Prachi calmed down little and drank water, ruchika grabbed glass from her hand and placing it on coffee table she asked,

"What happened Prachi? Why are you crying?"

Prachi was out of words, she didn't knew to how explain her situation to ruchika. She felt stupid, wondering who will believe her that she was molested in her own house by someone unknown.

"Prachi, please tell me what happened? I am there for you. Please don't cry like this honey. It's your birthday today and you are crying. Please tell me what happened? Also why are you wearing shawl in this warm day?"

Lowering her eyes Prachi removed her shawl from her shoulders, she knew she would be doubted, people will only blame her for this.

Even when she was victim in this, Prachi was lost in her thoughts when ruchika called her grabbing her attention,

"Who did this to you ? How did this happen? Are you okay?"

Prachi hugged her as she cried while explaining everything, her (r) eyes widened in shock as she was consoling Prachi however she (r) felt scared thinking about someone trespassing her (p) apartment.

She (r) looked at the apartment, fear was evident in her eyes as she gulped her saliva, suddenly her eyes flashed with determination as she said,

"Prachi you are not staying here anymore. You are staying with me."

"How long ruchika? This is my home at the end. I don't have money to buy another and change place. But I am also scared of this thing happening again. "

"Calm down Prachi, you are staying with me and I will call my friend to check this apartment just in case there is any camera installed. First we will change your apartment lock. And before all this you are coming with me to police station. We will file complaint about this. "

" Ruchika I am scared. What if no one believes me!! "

Hugging her close to herself ruchika assured her and calmed her down.

"Prachi do you suspect someone who may have did this? I mean it's strange for someone to have your door keys! Do you have any idea who has your door keys?"

"I have no idea ruchika, I am staying alone so I am extra concious with my safety. I haven't gave my door keys to anyone it's totally an unexpected thing. I would never even imagine someone would invade my privacy just like that. "

" Only police can help us in this Prachi. We have to file an complaint in this matter. This is serious what if something more dangerous happens to you. "

" You are right Ruchika."

Finally after few minutes they left for police station, she was still worried and scared of this whole situation however ruchika being her good friend was always there to support her.

Police filed an complaint and they promised to find the culprit as soon as possible, getting support from people around her, she stopped herself from thinking negetive thoughts.

She didn't go to her office instead took leave on short notice and spent her time with ruchika, it took her time but eventually she stopped herself from thinking about this incident and getting hyper tensed.

It still scared her however ruchika was there with her which gave her enough comfort, when they returned to her (p) apartment, they immediately called locksmith and changed the door lock.

What was surprising for ruchika that how could it be possible for someone to have hold of her (p) door keys!

Finally when new lock was installed Prachi took a breath of relief, with the help of ruchika she packed her clothes and left her apartment.

Ruchika decided it was better for Prachi to stay with her till the time this matter is solved.

Meanwhile in office Dhruv cursed in his office,

"Fuck!!! This Ruchika! This damn bitch ruined everything! Fuck i should have kidnapped her yesterday, I had a very good chance and I missed it."

He knew Prachi may get scared but he didn't knew police will be involved in this. Now great for him he had an additional issue to take care of.

Her absence affected him and it took him long to realise her fragrance attracted him. Yesterday when he kissed her he managed to control himself but she successfully captured his thoughts.

And now he wanted nothing more than caging her in his world.