Chapter 05

After getting her car her life was back to the track, sometimes on Sunday she will either go to meet up with her friends or go shopping and today she decided to watch the movie.

After parking her car safely in the parking area of the mall she got out followed by her friend who also took hold of her(p) hand.

"Prachi, we are late because of you... What if we miss out the entry of the main character?"

Calming her good friend down she said,

"Don't worry Ruchika ... I bet they must be showing some advertisements right now... And we are not late... Come.."

Both of them walked ahead to the escalator, and sighed. This movie was recently released with great plot and was well recognised as best movie for horror genre,

Getting inside the entry gate after the checking both walked toward auditorium room 2 where their movie was broadcasted.

"Prachi .... I hope this is not that scary..."

Smiling in mischief Prachi answered in a very calm manner while passing tomato chips to her friend,

"Obviously not!"

After 3 hrs both of them exited the theatre room and ruchika mimicked glaring at Prachi who rather walked at fast pace.

"'Obviously not!' I shouldn't have trusted you! You are so bad!!"

"Ruchika... I swear i didn't knew it would be that scary... It had good rating and was good to watch though."

"Liar!"

"Okay, Sorry ... let's forget this stupid and let's have some Pani Puri... And then.."

"Ice cream."

Saying so both friends walked leisurely swinging their bags while passing by checking out guys they liked and gossiped about it.

"The one with lavender hoodie and black specs is so handsome.."

"He sure is... But Prachi.. i think that guy with wine red shirt and black pants looks more good.."

Hearing ruchika Prachi looked at that man she was pointing at, unfortunately that person's back was at their side, and they noticed many other women also checking out this man.

"I think he is good looking one... I am not sure if he got any girlfriend?"

Now it's not like girls don't check out boys or something, having their snacks both of them talked further when suddenly Prachi exclaimed,

"Oh it's Dhruv!"

Confused Ruchika turned her face to find that the supposed good looking guy with wine red shirt and black pants was none other than the same man who few weeks back almost had killed her friend.

"Why is he here? Is he following you around?"

Ruchika asked in concern worried about Prachi, it was unknown why but from the first time she met him she got all the negetive vibes from him which further gave him bad impression of him.

"Oh come on Ruchika... Do you know he never, not for once initiated any conversation after that incident.. i think he don't even remember me and here you think that someone like him will follow me!"

Prachi was sure that this was nothing but coincidence, and if he was following her or even interested in her then why didn't he approached her further when he already have her number.

Obviously ruchika was taking worry for nothing, they both saw as Dhruv took his two ice cream cones from the store seller and then after thanking he turned to his left further away from those two where they saw him approaching the table where a girl around the age of 14-16 was sitting playing on her phone.

"Look, he came here with his little sister to have some fun. Hah..! Not following me.. but i don't mind if he do though ..."

Prachi blushed thinking someone so charming if by chance became interested in her, would be only in dreams.

Looking at her silly friend ruchika exclaimed,

"Don't go for face Prachi... What if that person turns out to be bad one?... "

" Ok! I know... You know right i just like staring at good face ... It's not like i don't know what human nature is... Now if you are done lecturing me can we go and enjoy this night?"

Smiling to her friend ruchika nodded in response as both quickly finished their food and went out of food area to get some good walk and explore the mall.

Unaware of the pair of eyes only staring at them from the start, as they left Dhruv passed his ice cream cone to the small girl next to him and said,

" Have this too.. and now do what i asked you to."