Chapter 11

Soon it was Monday and she was back to square however something changed in a good way, sometimes She used to see Dhruv in cafeteria and they used to chat alot grabbing attention.

After a certain time she stopped bothering herself worrying about everyone. Dhruv became her good friend always helping her out, sometime she would imagine wether someone like him ever existed?

"Here."

Staring at the box in her hand she looked up at him and found him smiling mischievously, suspicious she tried to shake the box when he took hold of her hands as she looked up at him,

"No need to be so suspicious, it's not bomb just your favourite food."

" No way!! You remembered"

Curious she opened the box to find her love, chhole kulche from amritsari jayka. She was absolutely fan of this restaurant, their chhole kulche tasted amazing.

First time she went to this restaurant with Dhruv due to having some spare time in middle of their client meeting and she was hungry so he being a gentleman drove their car toward this restaurant and they had an amazing dinner.

From then on she always used to brag how she loved that flavour, she was amazed opening the lid and looked at Dhruv in appreciating manner,

Tucking her hair gently behind her ear he joked,

"Well my memory is sharp unlike someone I know."

"You are such a bully Dhruv. But I will let it slide for this."

Prachi pointing at the lunch box smugly glanced and him and then serving herself and him the lunch she took first bite of food.

"Amazing as ever."

Having their lunch they parted their ways as she was responsible for the new project along side her colleague, finally when clock hit 7 in the evening she breathed sigh of relief.

Now presentation was finally done and in next meeting she will be representing this project in front of the board of directors, she just hoped everything goes well with this project.

Grabbing her bag she left her desk, she was exhausted and tired working this late. Pressing at elevator button she waited for elevator to arrive when suddenly the door opened and she found herself staring at Dhruv.

He was in his three piece suit typing something in his phone, she entered elevator and pressed button to close the door.

"You seem exhausted Prachi."

It was quite amusing that he knew it was her even when he was looking at his phone, which means his attention was on everything around him.

"Yeah I feel sleepy. I am waiting to reach home as soon as possible."

Slipping his phone back into his suit pocket he looked at Prachi who was waiting for elevator to reach parking area.

As soon as elevator door opened Prachi bid her farewell to him and moved ahead when he called her name stopping her in way,

" Prachi,... Here take this. It will help you. "

Looking down she found him holding choclate milkshake drink, sometime she wonders how he knows her so well,

" Dhruv.. "

" Come on! Remember you need to go home as soon as possible? "

Smiling in gratitude she took cold drink bottle from his hand, it was cold and refreshing. His care melted her heart as finally thanking him she decided to treat him dinner for this gesture.

Since they have met he has been nothing but a true gentleman, and he deserves to be treated in same way.

Driving her car to her sweet home, she changed into her pajama. It was strange that now she was feeling lot more sleepy maybe finally she was home so her brain thought she could relax.

Turning off all lights of her apartment she fell asleep on her bed. It was within seconds she fell into deep sleep.

Hearing no movement from his Bluetooth, he smirked to himself.

Getting out of his car he walked towards her building and entering the complex he went for elevator.

He was in no hurry knowing his treak worked perfectly fine, and there would be no way Prachi will wake up tonight.

Soon he was outside of her apartment, pulling out the key from his pockets he entered her apartment and gently closed the door leaving no evidence of his intrusion.

Walking inside he knew exactly where her bedroom was and he easily entered her bedroom finding her sound asleep.

Taking out his phone he clicked her pictures and satisfied slipped his phone back in his suit. Seating beside her on her bed he lightly tucked her hair strains to side and caressed her cheeks.

"You are indeed beautiful up close Prachi. I will make sure I have you close to me."

He carried her in his arms and made her sit on his lap as he secured his grip on her. Rubbing his thumb gently on her lips he further pulled herself to him.

Looking at her tempting lips he didn't hesitated as he kissed her while she was sound asleep, even after kissing her he was not satisfied and within seconds he again kissed her but this time for a little longer to satisfy his hunger.

'I can't wait any more. I want you. '

Even though she was asleep due to medicinal effect she still felt difficulty in breathing, he could not bring himself to stop as he played with her tongue in a process,

Having difficulty in breathing she felt herself dying as she opened her eyes and did an attempt to push that heavy weight away from her which was not letting her breath.

This woke him up from his lust as he saw her opening her eyes and staring right into him.