Chapter 03

She looked up at him and tried to smile but still she was doubtful regarding this.

She was not someone with old style thinking but she still hesitated taking his help.

And her car was already damaged, she feared if anything wrong happened to her,

'He looks like a good person and also unlike others he is helping me so maybe i should trust him.'

She looked at him again in more confidence after deciding to take his help,

"Okay, Mr. Dhruv. Thank you so much i will..."

Her ringing phone interrupted her words as she looked at the caller to find it to be her friend.

" Hello,.. Yeah, i left office but i got involved in an accident.... No i am fine nothing happened... Don't worry i am fine, it's just car has been damaged so the other party told me to give ride to my house....... Oh, really? Then i will wait for you. Yeah sure."

Disconnecting the call she said,

" Thank you so much for being this generous Mr. Dhruv. Actually my friend is nearby and she is going to give me ride back home. But i will be happy if you can instead help me with my car. "

For a moment there was pure madness in his eyes but it didn't take long for him to hide it as he politely answered,

" Yeah, don't worry about that. I will call my driver to get a mechanic here and then take this car away. You can be rest assured. "

Smiling at his answer she thanked him again and took out her bag from the car and in next minutes her friend in her scooty came to their location.

Waiving her hand a little Prachi laughed,

" My friend is here. "

Ruchika stopped her scooty right next to prachi, she saw how prachi's car was damaged from both side, so much that it was already hitting next to tree planted at other side of road.

'this doesn't look like small accident to me.'

Ruchika thought as she worriedly looked at her friend,

" You are fine right?"

"Yeah i am fine. Don't worry."

Prachi assured her smiling wide, seeing her friend being well she calmed her worries and then looked at the person who was now little away from them facing other way talking to someone over his phone.

"He is the culprit?"

"But he Apologized and also is going to take care of everything. He was even generous enough to give me ride back home. It was an accident."

Hearing to prachi ruchika again looked at this man who somehow didn't look that good to her, Prachi knew her friend never trusted any man because of her past relationships that's why she(p) chose to stay silent over this.

She adjusted herself and settled down behind her friend in her scooty, Dhruv had now disconnected his call and then came toward them.

"Mechanics will be here soon, you don't worry about anything."

"Thank you so much, here this is the key to my car. Please call me if anything is required as you already have my number."

Waiving her farewell she started talking about incident to ruchika as she(r) was driving scooty away from the place accident happened.

Unaware of the calm eyes staring back at them while having a small smirk on his lips, ruchika stared at his silhouette as it became smaller and smaller.

'this person gives me chills somehow, how can something like this happen to her(p) out of nowhere. And other party even stayed back to help?'

'first i will kill this smart bitch ruchika so she can never interrupt us again prachi.'

Same day, different place, two individuals thought about each other in not a very good way.

And the person involved in both's thought was thinking something way different,

'Dhruv is so handsome and charming, it would have been better if a genuine person like this comes into my life not like that cheater! '