Chapter 10

She looked at her right found him driving his car seriously following traffic rules and then she again looked at the window to her left and sighed.

'Maybe Riya was right. '

To think she would be get her top drenched in wine and then would be helped by her new CEO to get a gown that too all on company's expense and then she will enjoy the night having dinner. At the end getting facility of home drop service from the CEO itself!

' I feel like I am in Disney World... Woah, but wait why would he do this all trouble for me? There should be a reason for everything! What's his? '

' I should not be this stupid to take his help everytime, it was already too much for today maybe on Monday people will still gossip about today's event. How can I be so clueless and tag along like this!! '

'Oh Prachi you are such an idiot! '

"....Your home. Prachi we are at your home."

"Huh? Oh thank you so much Dhruv sir for dropping me at my place... "

She hurriedly started to remove her seatbelt when he leaned over to help her out and whispered,

" It's Dhruv for you."

Stunned she met his eyes and exclaimed,

" I am not into relationship anymore!!! "

He paused in his actions as he slowly looked at her, her hesitant eyes looked back into his clear one she found herself sinking deeply into them.

As deeper she was staring at him suddenly his laugh broke their eye contact as he continued laughing removing his seatbelt in process due to discomfort.

" What goes inside that tiny brains of yours? We are friends remember? "

Embarassed she nodded her head and quickly removing her seatbelt she opened the door, however she looked back at him only to find him staring back at her,

" We are friends. "

Smiling she bid her farewell unaware of his sharp eyes staring right at her every move.

" Friends huh? "

.............

Today was like a rollercoaster ride to her, she felt excited, cherished , protected and most important cared by a man.

After that breakup, she could not bring herself again to fell in love which is why she made sure to let Dhruv know this just in case he was thinking something strange but to her surprise he is treating her as a friend.

' he is so gentle even with his friends. '

' his wife will be so lucky. '

She smiled to herself and then after washing her face she changed into her usual pajama and then decided to give call to her good friend Ruchika.

"What??? That man who almost killed you is your new CEO?? Girl everything seems fishy to me."

Giggling on her remark Prachi said,

"Nothing is fishy girl, he is my friend. It was pure coincidence for him to becoming our CEO. Do you know how gentle and caring he is! I feel envy for his wife. She will be so lucky. "

Sighing Ruchika exclaimed,

" Come on Prachi, it's not even that long that you are being sure about him. You remember Rajiv right?"

Suddenly sadness fell all over her as she lightly whispered,

"Yes."

"Prachi I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you calling his name.."

Ruchika knew Rajiv was a sore spot for Prachi, breaking up with him left her shattered so much that she stopped believing in love.

And she being fool again reminded her (p) of him.

"It's ok Ruchika I know. Don't worry I don't like Dhruv. I just appreciate his behaviour. I don't wish to fall in love right now. That chapter was enough already."

"Yeah bebe. Do you know what happened today? I met this customer...."

Ruchika was successful in distracting Prachi from her past as they continued to chat about their day and other gossips.

It's true that talking to our loved ones do helps us out. Finally when she felt sleepy she disconnected the call.

Yawning she quickly placed her cellphone on charging mode and turning off the lights she fell asleep.

It was eerie silence in night, in a corner, there was a car parked with dim lights on and as soon as the apartment lights went off that car slowly drove away from that area without grabbing any attention.

Driving his car he listened to the melodious voice of her snoring as she pulled her blankets closure to herself.

"Gentle and caring?"

His mockery filled laugh echoed in his car as he swiftly drove past every building to reach his destination.

Within few minutes he was back to his villa, parking his car in his garage he went inside his mansion from main door ,

On his way he was closely hugged from behind as a seductive voice called out his name,

"Dhruv..."

"Dhruv... I want you."

In a swift motion Nisha was in his arms, wrapping herself around him as he went upstairs taking her along who was adorned in a silk night dress.