Chapter 12

It was surprising she still woke up even though he made sure her dosage was more than necessary for an adult.

It was regretful that his hard work of adulterating her food with sedatives didn't gave him expected results.

Her calm eyes were staring right back at him but he didn't feel threatened instead he continued looking at her waiting for her reaction.

"Who?"

It was blurry like fog before her, she could replicate a figure above hers but it was difficult for her to identify that figure.

She was feeling his weight on her however she felt exhausted to the point that just one word was enough for her to feel all her energy drained.

' I am so exhausted... But why do I feel suffocated in below this weight!'

She wanted to move and push that thing away but she felt like a dead person unable to move and inch, still she continued to stare ahead in an attempt to identify the culprit however it was all futile.

Slowly his lips curved upwards as he enjoyed her helplessness, she was half asleep and had her eyesight blind. Even if he crosses all boundaries today she won't be able to recognise her culprit.

Smirking he again leaned on her kissing her lips again in the process, pulling herself closure he moved ahead biting and nibbling on her neck leaving hickey in process.

Her low whimpers created another desire in him to torture her but he slowly pulled himself back, there was hint of coldness in his eyes as he got up from the bed and slowly walked away from her bedroom.

Not before dropping an paper on the floor. Within seconds he left her apartment and drove back to his villa.

When he entered his bedroom there she was dressed in his favourite silk night dress waiting for him,

He removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt as she maintained eye contact with him,

Not long before she found herself tied to the bed as he began kissing her nape, within seconds she was undressed being devoured by him moaning his name.

Something was off today, even though he enjoyed this but still he felt as if this was not enough.

Her fragrance distracted him and pausing his moves on Nisha,

Nisha looked up at him worried she gently patted his arm, her touch pulled him back to the reality as he smirked and slammed right into her jerking her backword.

Shocked yet excited she again moaned his name begging him to never stop and he being a gentleman obliged.

"Gentleman"

..............

It was 9 in the morning when sun rays fell on her eyes through her half opened window finally waking her up, however she couldn't help but feel numb.

It took her 10 more minutes to open her eyes and stare ahead at her bedroom ceiling.

'how come I am feeling so exhausted today? As if I was on drugs. '

Prachi slowly pulled herself up as she leaned over headboard, it was still a mystery for her to understand how can she sleep like this and even dream about something so erotic.

It would be totally non sensible to even think that suddenly she will dream about being kissed by a man, which felt so real however she knew it was probably a wet dream.

If it was real than maybe she would have seen his face but she doesn't remember anything let alone believing his looks.

Stretching her arms she yawned, getting up she tied her hair in bun as she walked toward her attached bathroom to freshen up.

Washing her face she started wiping her face and neck when suddenly she felt sting like pain on her neck, hissing she looked in the mirror to find multiple bite marks on her neck.

Terrified she touched one of her bite marks only to hiss in pain, how was this possible for her to have these strange bite marks on her body.

Horrified she rubbed her eyes, touched her wound but unfortunately it was reality. Maybe she was actually harassed by someone but what was most tragic and unbelievable that she was harassed right in her apartment her safest place.

What was more unfortunate that she didn't even knew who her culprit was! It was beyond her thoughts to even think that one day she would be molested in her safest place.

How is this possible for someone to enter her apartment and leave as if they own it! How can it be possible!!

She was trying to calm herself down but this thought of someone trespassing her apartment and molesting her was make her loose her mind.

And she couldn't even do anything, why it happened when she was vulnerable!! Why it happened to her? Who did it? Why they did it?

What scared her more was the thought of that person coming back and maybe doing more than what she could not even imagine! Maybe kill her.. she would be dead in her own apartment without knowing who killed her!

Her thoughts couldn't stop as she continued to think all possibilities of herself being tortured by someone unknown without any reason.

Terrified she hugged herself and cried for her helplessness,

'how can it be possible? '

She was in her inner turmoil when her doorbell rang jerking her back to reality.