Chapter 14

Her eyes haunted him, her face was the only thing in his mind.

Indeed he was being obsessed with her, so much that now Nisha was no longer desirable. He wanted Prachi not Nisha, Nisha understood this however determined to be his she insisted being together with him.

Dhruv on other hand waited for Prachi to come to office but it's been more than a week yet she was nowhere in sight. This thought of not seeing her escalated his madness.

And now he couldn't help but go after her, now she has to be his! He will take her to his cage wether willingly or forcefully.

He couldn't wait further, Dhruv Ahuja doesn't wait for anyone. He gets what he wants.

With determination he left his office to get down however before he could enter elevator his phone rang,

Nisha called him, he disconnected the call and didn't hesitated to block her number. Entering the elevator he dialled a number on dialpad, immediately the call was connected and he ordered,

"Throw out her with all her stuff."

He tolerated Nisha because her moves impressed him and he felt the desire to have her, but now it's all gone.

What was the point of keeping that psycho chick when she was of no use? Dhruv was cold hearted when it comes to others, he mercilessly threw out Nisha from his life and his mansion.

He drove his car straight out of the company, he knew his destination was her and he will do anything to have her.

Meanwhile She was sleeping on the bed, after being with ruchika she slowly gained her confidence back and calmed herself.

This place was her home at the end, she was still hesitant but didn't wanted to trouble ruchika further with her issue she decided to come back again.

She already changed lock so and installed more tight security in her apartment. It was impossible for anyone to barge into her apartment in complete silence.

Other day ruchika introduced her friend Jay to her (p) who helped them check every corner of the apartment and she confirmed herself there was no camera installed.

It was relieved for her that her dignity was still there, still who was intruder and what was his motive was still mystery to her.

If he wanted to assault her then why did he stopped, and if not then what was else there? She didn't knew why but she felt the need and desire to know what exactly he wanted?

'what if he wants to kidnap me? '

She could never believe it if someone would have said that before this incident however now this thought worries her, she was just an orphan with no one but her friend to rely on, if one day she vanishes from this world maybe apart from ruchika no one would really care.

This thought horrified her, but when she looked at the painted walls in her apartment they scared her further,

As if they were mocking her and laughing at her loss, laughing at her helplessness, her loner life.

She had no one to protect her like a family, she had no one to love her, when she and Rajiv got into relationship she had tiny hope that maybe this man will be her soulmate.

Her life will be spent living with him in their small world but he cheated and threw her out of his life, as if he never cared.

That woman seemed more lovable than herself to him, what was wrong with her? Why he left her? Was she wrong in protecting her chastity till marriage?

Was it wrong for her to believe in their palace made of glasses?

She kept thinking these thoughts until she felt herself hearing these voices laughing at her foolishness with mockery.

Indeed she was a fool to still feel hurt for the wound left by that cheating bastard! Indeed she was fool to still live in past and not move ahead.

Foolish her to not accept these feelings of hers that indeed she felt hurt by his (r) actions.

"Aaaaaaaa...... aaaaaa...... Shut up!!!! I am not fool!!!!! I am not!!! I hate you all !!!!!! Why?? Why this is happening to me? What did I do??? Please..... No..... no ..."

" I deserve to be loved!"

" No you don't! You are born to be treated like a ragdoll... First your family abandoned you and now Rajiv ... You are deserved to be treated this way.. "

" You are shameless to think that your molester will come back for you. You want him to come back and abuse you... "

"No!!! I don't want that to happen!"

" You want it that's why you moved back here, you want him to come back and rape you... You like it that way.. you want people to treat you that way... You love it... You want that molester to take you but he will abandon you like everyone else.... You deserve it. "

She couldn't tolerate all these words, she felt her breath stopping and suffocated in these four walls. She felt being trapped and caged, her body felt so heavy that she could not even move.

But she couldn't bare these accusations anymore, it was her home yet this place also abandoned her.

" No.... No.... "

Within seconds she found herself pulling away from those intangible shackles as she ran out of her apartment with all her strength.

Her teary and sweaty face was not her concern as she ran past her building, exiting the building gate she looked back at her apartment window.

There was nothing but darkness, darkness which haunted her.

But what awaited her was more dangerous for her, poor her couldn't even comprehend her situation as soon she fell into his arms.

With evil smirk he carried her to his car.