Chapter 15

Driving toward her apartment complex he again halted his car in the alleyway in front of the building.

Leaning his head onto steering wheel he took a deep breath, he stayed still for a minute or so and looked up at her apartment window.

There she was moving the curtains in her window to block the city lights, he saw as her shadow switching off the lights and then all he saw was darkness.

He looked at his hand watch, his eyes sparked in evilness as he again stared at her window.

"It should work for fuck's sake!"

He waited, surprisingly he was in no hurry. His desirable black eyes was stuck to the window counting numbers in his head.

The other day when he went to her apartment, he secretly sparkled a fragrant powder in her room, that powder was actually the one creating delusions in her head.

Those voices was nothing but her delusions and she couldn't understand this because she was under spell of that powder, it was mild but when there is lack of air movement in the room that powder shows its real strength.

He knew today either his plan will fail or it will work better, still he bit the bullet and waited in the hope for her to come out.

Like a cat waiting for little mouse to get out of her rat hole so cat could devour her completely.

His wait was fruitful as indeed within half an hour she was there in front of him, coming out running from the building as if her life depended on this.

Poor her didn't knew what haunted her was not an apartment but a man she always thought of as a Gentleman.

He closed the car door as he walked ahead to catch her like a charming prince he was.

When she fell into his arms, it didn't took him long to carry her and then settle her to the back seat.

Gently closing the door of the back seat he smugly settled himself on driver's seat and drove past her apartment area.

'Its time to play with different toy.'

Yeah she was his new toy, he was being obsessed with. Once he will lose his interest he will threw her out of his life like the rest of them.

Dhruv Ahuja, rich sucessful CEO had many secrets and one of them was that he appears to be good person but in reality he was the dirtiest of them all.

He didn't hesitated going far as kidnapping to get what he wants, this was his true nature. The real nature of a Gentleman.

............

Her slow breathing was the only sound in the bedroom, everything in the room from furniture to walls was painted grey giving a gloomy texture to the room.

With floor to ceiling glass windows sunrays directly fell on the bed, as the time passed sunrays became more heated and strong which finally woke her up.

Laying on the smooth mattress she opened her eyes however what greeted was not her usual sky blue ceiling but a shiny mirror, a huge mirror parallel to king size bed was installed in the ceiling of the room.

She closed her eyes again thinking it to be some delusion, however when she tried to move she felt restricted and bound to certain chain by both hands and legs.

Alert and scared she opened her eyes and stared at the mirror in horror, what greeted her was totally unfamiliar to herself.

She saw herself laid on bed wearing nothing but red silk lingerie, but what shocked her further was that her hands were tied to headboard with metal chains and in similar ways her legs were tied to different edge of the bed.

Panicked and scared she tried to shake herself, move to free herself from these shackles however apart from producing metal sounds she could not bring any other outcome.

Terrified of her situation she again found herself diving in pool of terror as she screamed on top of her lungs to call out someone, someone to hear her and help her.

Unaware of her surrounding she kept on calling but there was no one to answer her, when even after shouting to the point of damaging her vocals she didn't hear any response she helplessly cried.

Her throat felt hurt, she couldn't talk for a while but there was no one to help her out and she was trapped in this place caged like a prisoner without any reason.

No one was there or so she thought, staring right at his laptop screen he smirked. His eyes held victorious glamour in them as he continuously stared at Prachi struggling and yelling tied to his bed.

'She seems more beautiful this way.'

Since the time he chained her he was keeping an eye on her every move, for more than a hour she was sleeping without any movement which was boring for him but as soon as she was awake he couldn't hide his excitement.

Her struggle and cry for help further escalated his ego to torture her and gain this entertainment.

Somehow this all seemed exciting to him.