Chapter 17

In the eerie silence she walked ahead, everything was cloudy yet peaceful as she continued to stroll with a smile on her face.

She was all alone in that world wandering around peacefully. She looked at her both hands and found no chains around them.

A smile blossomed on her face as she looked down to find her ankles without any chains and restrictions, smelling the freedom she freely ran in the field of flowers.

Suddenly it was a mountain range with flora and fauna, surprised she saw birds flying freely in the air, herds of animals roaming in jungle, marvelous voice of birds chirping brought her attention as she decided to explore further but unfortunately once again everything changed into darkness.

All those birds and animals disappeared and all she saw was black sky, dry land with no hint of bright environment from earlier. she felt suffocated, when she touched her throat she felt belt like texure tightly tied up around her neck.

When she tried to move it, she noticed her hands now had golden chains, she was tied up with one chains which was divided into five parts tied up around her neck, hands and feet.

Shocked and terrified she tried to remove those chains around herself, she felt two strong arms capturing her, horrified she tried to move away but she felt herself unable to move as those arms captured her completely.

Scared she turned her face to find her captor, only for her to see black shadow calling out her name in a very familiar voice,

"Prachi... Wake up... Prachi..... "

She opened her eyes, strong light blurred her vision as she again closed her eyes, when she finally had stable vision she saw a maid standing next to her bed as if the maid was waiting for her to wake up.

She looked around herself, her face fell when once again she found herself waking up at the same place.

'So this is the reality... '

She hurriedly tried to run only for her to fall back on the bed due to drained energy and unsurprisingly golden chain pulling tied to her, the maid came forward to help her,

"Miss you have just woke up, Sir has instructed me take care of you. Please take rest, and let me help you. "

Feeling slight headache she asked the maid,

"Who is your sir? And why am I here? And most of all why am I tied up like this? "

This was unbelievable to even think she would suddenly wake up captured in some foreign place, what futher scared her was not knowing who was this person? What grudge this person had with herself?

"He will meet you Miss. Right now please let me help you with morning routine. "

Finding maid moving forward to carry her She avoided her touch as she again insisted,

"Wait... Look... I am Prachi Sharma, I don't know this place. I don't know your sir. I don't know you. Why I am here? Why my hand is tied to this chain? You know right that's illegal? Your sir just kidnapped me! You... Can you help me please? Help me with running away ok? Look, first report it to police and they will come here to save me. "

" Sir will meet you Miss. Right now please let me help you with morning routine. "

Like a robot maid continued saying the same thing, she found it odd, but she had her own concerns. frustrated she yelled

"Don't you get it? I am kidnapped! Please help me. I have no money for ransoms. Please I am poor and I swear I won't let anyone know you helped me. Can you please at least bring me a phone so i can contact my friend? "

" Sir will meet you Miss. Right now please let me help you with morning routine. "

Closing her eyes to calm her anger and frustration, she finally took a long breath and decided to meet this Sir. Who this person was or maybe she can take this moment as a chance to run away once these chains are removed.

"Okay."

As soon as she agreed, the maid then pulled out a small key from her uniform pocket and unlocked the gold chain around her left hand.

Luckily for her this time only her left hand was tied to the bed, finally when she found chance she pushed the maid towards bed and ran out of the room,

What greeted her was the long hallaway with lavish furniture, by the looks of it this place looked like a mansion belonging to wealthy people. And as per knowledge she didn't knew anyone this rich. Dhruv?

'Dhruv is a good guy. He will never do this to me. First I need to get out of this place. '

She was running for a few minutes and still no one was there chasing her. It was strange that usually if a prisoner tries to escape people chase after them to catch them but in her case maybe getting away was more easier?

Finally she saw the widely opened door of the mansion right in front of her few steps away and bright sky screaming her freedom, she did not waited any longer as her pace escalated and she ran as if her life depended on this.

Wide open gate was the only way for her freedom but before she could place her foot on the threshold she felt strong pull from behind and dull pain on her neck.

A few moments later she lost her consciousness and in a swift move he carried her in his arms.

' Not so soon Prachi. Once I am done with you I will personally escort you out of my place with pleasure. '