Chapter 06

"Prachi, it's getting late. Let's just go back to home. We are already full from all the food we ate."

Ruchika was right and she understood it very well, and even she felt little tired from all the walking. Agreeing to her friend she said,

"Yes, let's go. I will drop you at your place then."

When they arrived at parking area they suddenly heard someone shouting for help,

" What the hell! In this crowded mall someone actually tried to molest a young woman! Do they don't have fear of law anymore! "

Ruchika quickly stopped Prachi who cursed at that person, both of them being worried for the girl slowly walked toward the way from where constant shouts were coming and trying to find the girl who was in need of help.

When they reached nearby they saw about three-four group of men teasing a small girl teenager.

" Ruchika isn't she dhruv's sister?"

Ruchika carefully stared at girl to find her his sister,

" Yes, but where is he? He left his sister alone? What kind of brother he is!"

" Look! You guys better go away my brother will come and he will beat you up!"

Interrupting their conversation as both of them heard that girl trying to scare those thugs away but rather they laughed at her mocking in contempt,

" Where is he then? Look girl just give us whatever money you have and we will let you go!"

One of the thugs mocked that girl's foolishness and walking forward asked her nicely.

Ruchika and Prachi seeing this wanted to step forward but they knew they can't be reckless especially when other party is stronger and have weapons with them.

" Ruchika you call the police.."

Not wasting any seconds ruchika quickly dialled 100 and called police, while trying her best to not get noticed by those thugs.

" They are on the way. Till the time maybe we should go and call the security. "

Hiding behind one of the car parked in parking area both of them discussed what to do next when they heard a man's painful cry making them turn back and face the scene before them.

They saw as how quickly dhruv punched and kicked all four bulky men, they all crying in fear ran away leaving four of them alone in the place.

Like a caring brother he first checked making sure his sister was not hurt and then consoled his younger sister who apologized to him bursting into tears.

" Brother.... I am sorry i shouldn't have run away from you like this. I am sorry. "

" If something bad would have happened to you then? "

Listening to the conversation of brother sister duo Prachi and ruchika came out of their hiding place quickly in front of the sibling duo.

"We have already called the police, they will catch those molesters. But your brother is right you shouldn't run around like this."

Ruchika said as she was worried about thinking what this girl could have faced if dhruv was not in time to save her.

"Oh no dhruv you are bleeding!"

Grabbing their attention to her, Prachi in seconds went near him and took hold of his hand in worry,

Now did he saw he realised that indeed he got scratched while beating up those thugs earlier,

"Ruchika do you have bandage? I think i used mine earlier."

Ruchika nodded and looked inside her purse to find one when dhruv asked Prachi,

"You are hurt?"

"Oh! No actually, i apply them to protect my feet from shoe bites."

She smiled innocently at him only for him to smile back at her, before they could further have any moment ruchika broke their trance calling Prachi while forwarding her the bandage.

Taking the bandage she looked back at him as he understanding her forwarded his hand to her,

He stared at her face in strange smile as she carefully applied bandage on his cut, ruchika was busy consoling the little girl who was crying, perfect for him to have some personal time with Prachi who was totally unaware of his intentions.

'I will make you mine.. No matter what prachi! Now nobody can stop me to be with you. Not even you!'

"Don't let water touch it and make sure you apply soothing cream there so it will heal faster."

Ruchika finally stopped crying girl and quickly called Prachi who without wasting her time instructed him in general but she didn't knew what impact her caring nature will do to her in future.

Smiling in understanding dhruv nodded in understanding and bid farewell as he saw Prachi and her friend leaving in her car.

"Brother! I did good work, can you pay me a little more?"

Now she was nowhere like earlier crying in fear as she greedily asked dhruv when he glared at her which made her shut her mouth instead.

She sighed in regret watching him leave in his car without paying her any extra penny.

'Miser! Hope you don't get that girl!'