Chapter 18

It was 5 in the evening when she finally came back into consciousness, other than disappointment she was frustrated on herself if only she could run further then maybe she would have been freed already.

But confused she wondered what made her feel dizzy again right at the moment when she had one step to take to get out of the mansion?

No one was chasing after her so what could be the reason? And who those arms belong to? who carried her in his arms?

This time the only movement she could do was get up and sit on the bed, her both hands and feet were tied with golden chains at each edge of the bed.

She looked up to find her reflection staring back at her with her messy hair, tied up limbs, malnourished body and dull eyes. there was no charm on her face anymore, no happiness and she understood one thing that maybe unintentionally she did hurt someone wealthy who is now taking his revenge by caging her like this.

' Whom did I offend so much? What did I do? What does he want from me? '

She was sure it was a man, because after feeling dizzy she indeed lost her consciousness however she still felt that muscular touch as he carried her upstairs.

Those tight muscles and strong arms could only belong to a man.

' I tried running away and he was able to stop me at the right time! How is this possible? Especially when no one was chasing me! Yes, Why no one chasing me? Maybe because everyone was sure I won't be able to leave? '

' But why? Unless, there is a camera monitoring my every movement. '

At her realization she felt her body freeze and goosebumps arising on her skin, unable to even think somebody would be so sick to monitor people like this.

But what if this thought turns out to be right? And if yes this explains the earlier dizziness.

She touched her neck unsure of something but when she felt dull pain once again she realised that someone must have injected something leading to her losing her consciousness.

' Oh my god! Where did I get myself into? But it's sad that I was pulled into this. I have to meet this man! Or maybe I might never get a chance to leave. '

Horrified she looked around the room to find any camera, when finding none she decided to talk loudly.

' If really someone is monitoring me then he will definitely hear me. Maybe this is the only way. '

" Look mister! Whoever you are... I don't know why I am here and what you want! Please let me go... I have no money and maybe you don't require money. I am not even that pretty that you did this! Please I beg you, I swear I won't say anything about this. I don't even know your face so let me go, I won't file any case on you. You are rich and many women will die to be with you. So can you please let me go? "

' Please let this work God! I will do everything in me to get out of this place! Please help me get my peace and freedom. '

" Why should I let you go? I did not waste my time just letting you go like this! "

She was still looking up at the mirror when a deep husky voice grabbed her attention, she looked ahead to find a 6ft tall man wearing black shirt and pants with messy hair standing at the doorframe staring back at her.

And what was more strange that he was wearing a mask.

" Who are you? What do you want? "

She felt defensive around him, she tried her best to keep her composure in front of him but he could see how scared she was of him.

Smirking to himself he stated,

"I want you. Why do you think I would allow you on my bed? "

Horrified she widened her eyes in pure shock, and before she could think further she uttered,

" I have AIDS! "

...........

When she fell into his arms after he gave her injection, he carried her to his bedroom and this time he made sure to tie her four limbs so she would never imagine running away again.

' It's not even a day and she is already thinking of running away! What a mess. Just a good fuck and I will definitely forget about her. Then she can leave or maybe I will throw her out like that bitch Nisha. '

Dhruv liked her, he was unsure what was there in prachi that attracted him but he was sure he did felt the need to manhandle her and be rough on her.

Maybe her body was the attractive thing, Prachi was good looking but not the fascinating one, however there was something pulling him towards her.

All he could see is her curvy body in her arms as he enjoys slamming right into her. But obviously he won't force her in her sleep. He was not some creep, real fun would be enjoying her when she is wide awake.

Smirking to himself he waited for the moment she finally wakes up so he could have a good talk with her, and when that moment came he heard her talking to his CCTV camera,

' So she already found that she is being watched. That's good it will be more fun to enjoy her. '