Chpater 19

" No issues I have STD. "

In a very swift move he was unbuttoning his black shirt staring right back at her, her body froze in fear while she felt the rise of panic in her heart.

' No! Instagram reel stated that this trick would work to avoid being taken advantage of! But.. This man has STD! He is not budging! What to do! Those stupid reels. '

She was trying her very best to think of anything to get out of this situation, her first plan did not work so she needed to think of something or maybe she would be forced by this man.

" No... I don't want to! Please don't rape me! I don't want to. Let me go okay? You can have any girl you like. "

" Right now I want you. "

Throwing away his shirt aside he walked ahead, finding him coming closure to the bed horrified she tried to move away but due to those chains tied around her limbs she had no space to move.

"Stop! No! Stop right there! Don't come over! Don't! You Rapist! "

She yelled and screamed trying to fight her circumstances, finding him getting closer scared her to her core, she did not imagined getting trapped and being forced by someone even in dreams let alone thinking this would be her reality.

All this while he just wanted to tease her a little bit like a cat he was amusing himself watching his mouse struggling to escape from his clutches. But when she screamed at him, he felt the rise of anger within himself,

"Rapist? Do you know what rapists do? "

Not even a second later he grabbed her back of the head in strong grip and pulled her face closer to his mask.

" They don't use mouth to speak honey. Want to know what rapists do? "

Tears formed in her eyes as she shook her head trying her best to get out his grip only to find his hold tightening further,

Holding tightly her jaw he not even a second later kissed her, even though it was forced, he continued biting and licking her lips but she tried her best to not let him get his way.

Her back of the head, her jaw, her lips felt the pain as he continued to do his assault. The way he was talking she thought that maybe she could have chance to get away with talking but she did not expected her one wrong word to trigger him so much that he won't mind kissing her without her consent.

His half mask was scratching her nose, she couldn't breathe due to how close that metal thing was and her lips were captured by him, she didn't want to open her lips to let him take advantage of her but due to suffocation she finally gasped only for him to french kiss her leading to her feeling suffocated.

Finally when he noticed her gasps he pulled apart, but he didn't backed away instead his lips stayed an inch apart from hers as he let her breath in some air.

" If I want I can fuck you right now and you won't be able to even resist honey. One kiss made you gasping for air imagine if I did more. "

Her gasps continued and listening to his words she trembled in fear, getting raped was the most traumatizing thing can ever happen to anyone.

' If this is not rapist behavior than what it is! He just kissed me without my consent. Him manhandling me won't be surprise. '

He pinched her chin as he made her look into his eyes, he was indeed having fun seeing her vulnerable. It made him feel authorative and he did enjoy this.

" You better understand one thing the only thing can save you is Obey. Obey me. You have no choice but do what I say. Don't make me angry and you won't suffer. "

He increased his strength on her chin as she moaned in pain, smirking he whispered,

" Learn to obey me. There is no other option for you. Remember one thing next time I found you troubling my housekeeping staff again this won't end so fast. "

He again kissed her lips. Adjusting his hold on her he continued kissing until he was satisfied. Once having fun he left without even once looking back at vulnerable her.

She saw as he mercilessly left her without even looking back, not once caring about her pain. Why would he care when the reason behind her pain was him.

She could not control her tears anymore as she cried her eyes out. Her broken screams echoed in the hallway.

He was getting back to his small office in his mansion, he stopped his steps when he heard her heart broken cries. For a moment he felt something in his heart break but not long after he was back to his persona walking without caring about her.

' I don't want this. Please I don't want this.'

' Why? Please send someone to help me god! Please... Help me. Why no one is saving me. Please save me from him. I don't know what to do. '

' Please god let me out of this situation. I don't want this. I never wanted this. '