Chapter 44: Proudness

Brook's POV
I woke up on Tom's bed, naked, seeing him and Draco still asleep next to me, looking at the clock above the to, why the fuck did I wake up at 4am. I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes, "Draco" I whispered, slightly shaking him, "mhm" he turned around, laying his arm on my lap, "I need to use the bathroom", he slowly sat up, helping me walk over him.

As I turned on the light, and looked in the mirror I saw it, blood all over my thighs, "fuck", I turned on the shower before my eyes open widely, the bed. "Darling, everything okay?" Draco knocked on the door before slowly opening it, "I-I need a pad or a tampon, I- the bed, I'm sorry" he shushed me, walking over, "everything is okay, my love, don't worry about it, I'll be right back" he kissed my forehead, leaving the bathroom.

I got inside the shower, standing under the water for a little while, not moving until I felt a figure behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, "did you take the pill?" I slowly nodded, leaning against Tom's chest who brushed my hair back, kissing the top of my head, "I-I'm sorry about your bed" he clicked his tongue, kissing my neck, "don't worry about it baby, it's natural".

We just stood there under the shower, hugging each other, Tom planting kisses every now and than. Draco came into the bathroom, handing me pads and tampons.

After a little while I was laying on the couch in their office, "baby, come on, it'll ease the pain" I was dying from the cramps, "why do you have to be so stubborn" Tom picked me up, lying me down on him, "shh, okay, okay" I started crying, god knows why, "there you go, darling", Draco came in, an ice cream tub in his hand.

Tom sat up, me sitting between his legs, leaning on his chest, opening the tub, munching on the ice cream, Draco chuckling, "what" Draco smiled lightly, kissing my forehead, "you're adorable". Tom was rubbing my thighs, kissing my head and neck.

"Hey, umm" I put the ice cream down, "have you- have you heard from Jason lately" Draco cleared his throat, making me look up at him, frowning, "Alex is all good as for now, don't worry love, we'll rescue her before anything bad would happen to her".

To be honest, it was a boring day, at some point me and Mattheo were at my studio doing our usual, him watching tv, me drawing and a conversation between us, "so you had fun after I left, huh" I hit him across the chest, making him chuckle, "shut up".

"Fuck, I miss sex, I haven't been sexually active for two damn years" I scrunched my nose in disgust, "go to a bar or something, I'm not supposed to know about you sex life, ew, just imaging you having sex disgust me" he laughed, grabbing a gummy worm, stuffing it in his mouth, "I can't do shit until I'll heal fully, I can't even workout".

He did gain some waist, he doesn't look like a fucking skeleton anymore, "well, you do look a little, how do I say it, fuller?" His ribs were less noticeable, along with his arms and legs, he got a little bit of his skin tone back, he looked more tanned, "yeah, Lilian is forcing me to eat" I chuckled, "well, you should listen to her, you used to look like your father" he laughed loudly, revealing his now cleaner teeth, "just so you know, Tom looks exactly like him when he was younger, meaning you think my father is hot".

"You fucker" I hit him with my sketch book, making him laugh even louder. We finally calmed down, catching our breath, "hey, can I ask you something random" he frowned, nodding, "how old were you when uhh, when you got the mark" he gulped, looking at me kinda taken aback, "uhh, sixteen, why".

"No reason, just wanted to know, you don't have to say more than that if you don't want to, don't worry" he smiled lightly, turning his head back towards the tv, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable".

"Nah, it's okay, my father was an asshole, I was being held down by his lap dogs while being cursed and getting the mark" I frowned, this guy has been through so fucking much, "he forced Tom to watch me, a silent spell was on him, he tortured us mentally and physically, he turned us into monsters, I hurt so many people without even noticing it, I wanted to make him so fucking proud".