Chapter #6

Chapter #6
_________________
Scarlett’s POV
“Shit really Chris?!” I yell at him forgetting the door is open and the cast can hear me. “Scarlett calm down.” Chris says standing up calmly. “Calm down really Chris?! She just left because of what YOU said!!” I yell in his face. "Whoa what's going on in here?" Robert says getting between Chris and I. "Ask dumbass over there." I say pointing to Chris. “Dumbass? I’m not the one who fucked another person while still married!” Chris yells back. “Well it’s a good thing I closed the door behind me.” Robert mutters. “I signed the papers Chris I’m NOT MARRIED!!” I scream at him and his whole body deflates. “Here’s proof dumbass!” I yell as I throw my copy of the papers at him. “Shit I’m sorry I didn’t know you didn’t tell me.” He says. “I didn’t get a chance look at the date I signed them two days ago. Louri and I didn’t..” I get cut off by Robert. “Wait hold on. You had sex with Louri?” He asks shocked. “Yes. And Chris over there made her think I was still married and she panicked and ran.” I explain. “Well then let’s find her and explain everything to her. Chris do you have any idea where she might be?” Robert says. “Yeah there’s this beach she goes to when she gets overwhelmed.” Chris says with his head low. “Ok then let’s go.” Robert says ushering us out of the trailer. I bring the papers with me just in case she doesn’t believe me. I wouldn't trust me if I were her because she thinks I lied to her.
When we get to the beach we she Louri and someone else wearing the same type of uniform fighting. “Oh shit.” Chris exclaims. “Do you know who that is?” I ask obviously not referring to Louri. “It’s Devon’s brother who blames Louri for his brother’s death. I thought he was in New York.” Chris says as he gets out of Roberts car before it’s completly stopped.
_________________
Louri’s POV
I shouldn’t have run out like that I should go back and talk with Scarlett I’m sure Chris is wrong. I get up to go home when I hear a familer voice fuck this isn’t going to be good. “I knew I would find you here Devon always said you loved this beach.” Alan spits. “Alan as much as I would love to chat I have to go my girlfriend is probably getting worried.” I say to him as he blocks my path. “You let my brother die!” He yells in my face as I try and stay calm. “Private, be careful how you speak. I'm your superior officer.” I state. “You think I care because I don’t” He says as he pushes me backwards. “Alan don’t do this I don’t want to have to write you up.” I tell him sternly but I don’t think he is going to listen to a thing I say. “He practacly worshiped you!!” He yells taking a step forward shoving me back again this time harder. “Devon was a good man and a good Marine I did everything I could to save him.” I yell back. “BULLSHIT!!” He screams as he throws a punch that I manage to block. Then I feel his other fist make contact with my stomach causing me to take a few steps back. I quickly get up straight into a defensive fighting posture. I throw my own punch landing right on his cheek. Oh great I think as I see him pull out his combat knife. He swings down with the knife but I block it causing it to leave a decent size gash in my arm. “LOURI!!” I hear Scarlett scream and I look up which was a mistake because Alan uses this opurtunity to drive the knife into my abdoman but he misses any vital organs. “Scarlett Johansson huh?” He says darkly as the knife is pulled out I fall to my knees. I see Chris is already on the beach making a run towards us. “Oh looks like your brother wants to play hero.” Alan spits pure anger and hatred in his eyes. “Alan please don’t.” I beg. I watch as he starts to fight Chris as Scarlett and Robert make their way down to the beach. “SCARLETT GET OUT OF HERE!!” I scream as I watch Alan deck my brother and knock him out cold. I manage to get to my feet and tackle Alan as he was making his way towards Robert and Scarlett. “ROBERT GET HER OUT OF HERE AND CALL THE BASE AND GET SOME MP’s DOWN HERE NOW!!” I scream as I struggle to keep Alan down. Alan eventually manages to get me off him but I manage to stand between him and a screaming Scarlett and Robert who is trying to hold her back. With whatever strength I muster I charge at Alan suprising him so I am able to push him back pretty far so that now I am between him Chris who is still out cold and Scarlett and Robert. Alan takes a few steps back as if he is getting ready to charge at me so I charge at him again this time I tackle him. I get in a few good punches before he punches me right where he stabbed me and he starts crawling to the knife that got thrown behind him and into the ocean. “NO SCARLETT!!” I hear Robert scream as she gets out of his hold since he was holding her with one arm the best he could as he called the base as I instructed. Alan gives me a haunting smile as we both stand up and end up in grapple type hold a the waves crash against our feet. “ROBERT LET ME GO!! I HAVE TO HELP!!” I hear Scarlett scream as Robert manages to get ahold of her this time with both arms as he basically picks her up. I can hear him apologizing to her repeatedly. “She knows what she’s doing she’s a Marine now please stop fighting me I’m just trying to help you.” I hear Robert say to her. “ROBERT IF YOU CAN’T GET HER OUT OF HERE AT LEAST TURN AROUND NEITHER OF YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN!!” I scream out. “NO WHY DON’T YOU LET THEM WATCH AS YOU FAIL THEM JUST LIKE YOU DID MY BROTHER!!” Alan screams out as he knees me repeatedly in the stomach. “SHE DIDN’T FAIL YOUR BROTHER SHE DID EVERYTHING SHE COULD YET SHE STILL HATES HERSELF FOR YOUR BROTHERS DEATH!!” I hear Scarlett scream. “YOU KNOW YOU REALLY ARE A GOOD ACTRESS MISS JOHANSSON BUT YOUR LITTLE PERFORMANCE WON’T SAVE HER!!” Alan yells to her before tackling me and we both crash into the water and roll around like to kids fighting in school. But Alan is bigger than me all I need to do is keep him busy till the MPs get here. “LOURI THE--” Scarlett’s voice is cut off when my head is fully submerged under water. Just as I start to black out the MPs are pulling Alan off me and getting me out of the water. “Captain can you hear me?” A medic asks me all I can do is nod as Scartlett falls by my side. “I’m right here Babe.” She says as she is knelt by my head so the medics can do their job. “I love you Baby.” I say as my eyelids get heavy. “No! Louri! Save her please!” I hear Scarlett beg as I can feel myself being put on a gurney. “We will do everything we can Ma’am.” The medic tells her then silence.

___________________
A/N
Don’t worry I will post the next chapter the same day I post this. Anygays see you in the next one.