Chapter #16

Chapter #16
_____________
Louri’s POV
“Why don’t we leave our phones here tonight so we can’t be disturbed.” I suggest as I kiss down Scarlett’s neck. “Yeah that’s a good idea.” She says breathlessly. “Come on Baby hold on.” I say picking her up taking her upstairs to our room somewhere along the way she took off her shirt and bra leaving her toppless. “I feel a little overdressed.” I husk out as I lay her down before taking off my clothes painstakingly slow and she discards the rest of her clothes. “Took you long enough.” She says in a raspy voice when I hover above her my dog tags landing on her chest. I lean down and kiss her passionately which soon gets heated. I slide my tongue across her bottom lip but she denies access so I gently place my knee against her core making her moan. I use that moment to slip in my tongue she ends up being in control of the kiss and flipping us over. “That’s hot.” I say as she hovers over me. “Did I give you permission to speak?” She asks her dominant side coming out so I shake my head no. “That’s what I thought now hands on each side of the headboard.” She orders and I do as I’m told as she goes and gets handcuffs from the bedside table. “Are you ok with this?” She asks and I nod. “Words Babe.” She says staring at me like a lion looks at prey. “Yes.” I say. Once the handcuffs are secure she hovers her body over mine again, our skin just barely touching. “Want do you want Marine?” She asks lifting my dog tags up. “You.” Is all I manage to say. She lets go of the dog tags letting fall back down to my chest as she leans down connecting our lips in heated kiss. Soon she starts leaving a trail down my neck till she finds my pulse point making me release a moan. I feel her hand slowly make its way down my body right where I need her. “Already so wet and I’ve barely touched you.” She says smirking down at me. “Please.” Is all I able to get out while her finger toys with my clit. “Please what?” She says without breaking eye contact her pupils completely blown out. “Please fuck me.” I say trying not to make it sound like a beg but fail miserably. She slips in two fingers while her thumb plays with my clit. “OH FUCK MOMMY!!” I yell shit. “Mommy huh?” She says without stopping I go re as a tomato. “No need to be shy, Babe Mommy will take care of you.” She rasps into my ear before increasing her pace. “OH FUCK DON’T STOP!!” I scream out. “Cum for me.” She says before connecting our lips I moan into the kiss as my orgasim hits. She helps me ride out my high. “Ok I’m going to take these off now.” She says referring to the cuffs. "You should top more often." I say out of breath. "Noted." She says with a smile. "ARE YOU TWO DONE FUCKING YET?" We hear Chris yell out. "Oh shit how long do you think he's been here?" Scarlett says, hiding her head in her hands. "I don't know, let's get dressed." I tell her. We both get dressed and head down stairs to the living room. “Let’s get straight to the point, how much did you hear?” I ask Chris once Scarlett and I have sat down on the couch and Scarlett is snuggled close to me in my arms still hiding from my brother. “Enough.” He says shaking his head as if he’s trying to get what he heard out of his head. “How much is enough?” I ask a little more sternly. “I went upstairs to check on you two since no one could get ahold of you. I heard moans and ran down stairs as fast as I could. Now I know why no one could reach you.” He explains. “Well I for one am not sorry for having sex with my wife.” Scarlett says lifting her head from my shoulder. “Scarlett, that's my baby sister you’re talking about.” Chris says putting his hands over his ears like a child. “Oh calm down Chris. Don’t act like I haven’t accidentally walked in on you with a girl in my house may I add.” I tell him making Scarlett laugh. “How many times do I have to apologize for that plus it’s not your house anymore.” He says he has a point. I turned the title of the house over to him when Scarlett and I got married. “Let’s change the subject.” Scarlett suggests to which Chris and I nod in agreement. “So what’s wrong you said you were trying to get ahold of us?” Scarlett asks. “Have you seen some of the responses to your guys posts?” Chris asks almost hesitantly. “No, we turned our phones on silent because we didn’t want to be disturbed.” I state as Scarlett picks up her phone. “Oh my God.” She exclaims putting her and over her mouth as her eyes gloss over. “Baby what is it?” I ask pulling her back into my side and she hands me the phone.
(A/N there are going to be some homophobic slurs and comments just warning you guys.)
“Scarlett Johansson married a woman what the fuck!” One of the comments says ok I’ve seen worse. I scroll down and my eyes widen when I see one of the comments.
“Scarlett Johansson you better watch her back because your precious Marine won’t be there to protect you all the time. They are going on tour soon and we know where you live.” Oh my god I knew that we wouldn’t have all good responses but death threats I wasn’t expecting. I can feel Scarlett crying into my shirt. “How do they know I’m going on tour soon?” I ask Chris as I hold Scarlett tighter when I feel her start to shake. “I don’t know but that’s not the only one there are a few that Tina and her team were able to get taken down. That’s why I came over. I was worried about you two. We all are even the cast.” Chris states and I just nod. “Chris what do I do? I’ll do whatever it takes just tell me what to do please?” I ask my brother, trying not to let my own fear show. Then the doorbell rings. “Upstairs now Scarlett.” I tell her protectively. “No, I'm not leaving you.” She says holding on tighter. “I’ll see who it is.” Chris says. A few seconds later we hear Chris call out. “It’s Henderson, do I let him in?” He asks. “Yes Chris you can let him in.” I call back. Soon a very worried Henderson is rushing into the living room. “I saw your guy’s post first of all took you long enough, Cap. I'm happy for you two and second I saw one of the threats and came right over. What can I do to help?” He rambles. “One thank you, two call the Brig and ask him to come here I’ll call Tina.” I say picking up my phone.

A/N
Well drama I love drama so get ready for more. Anygays see you in the next one.