Chapter #33

Chapter #33
_______________
2 weeks later
Scarlett’s POV
“Ok cut!” The director says and I head straight to my trailer. When I get in there I notice movement in the bedroom section. “I warn you my wife’s a Marine and taught me how to fight!” I call out before hearing a familiar voice. “Yeah to fight an intruder or some shit not me.” Louri says stepping out of the bedroom. “Babe you scared me.” I tell her. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to I have two hours till I have to get back to work and Devon’s at daycare so I thought I’d come surprise you.” She says walking over wrapping her hands around my waist and mine go around her neck out of habit. “And what did you have in mind to do ffor those two hours?” I ask. “You.” She says leaning down and whispering into my ear. “I’ll lock the door.” I say getting out of her hold by the time I turn back around she is topless. “Now that’s more like it.” I say taking off my top walking back to her and jumping into her arms then she carries me to the bedroom laying me on the bed then taking off the rest off her clothes and I do the same. “Fuck you’re beautiful.” She says as she hovers over me. “Do you have it?” I ask as she kisses my neck. “It’s in my bag.” She answers. “I want you to fuck me with it.” I tell her making her look back into my eyes. “Are you sure you couldn’t walk for a few hours last time?” She asks. “Yes I’m sure.” I tell her and she gets up and gets the strap out of her bag and puts it on. “Ah Fuck.” I moan as she teases me leaning down to connect our lips before slipping into me making me moan loudly. “AH SHIT!” I moan as she starts rolling her hips causing a wave of pleasure to go through my body. “Fuck Scarlett you take my cock so good for me don’t you?” She husks. “Mmm yes p-please don’t stop.” I say and she starts going faster. “AH FUCK YES!” I scream out. “Baby they are going to hear you.” She says and I really don’t care the trailer is rocking back and forth anyway so they are going to figure it out anyway. “Shit I’m gonna cum.” I moan and she pulls out. “What are you aaaa yesss!” I moan as she eats me out, making me cum all over her face. “Mmm you taste good.” She says wiping her chin and taking off the strap and throwing it across the room somewhere I don’t give a fuck. “MRS. JOHANSSON IT’S SECURITY ARE YOU OK WE HEARD YELLING!!” Someone says banging on the door. “Damn it here I was thinking there was gonna be a round two.” I say putting my face in my hands. “I’ll take care of it.” She says before putting her pants back on then putting the blanket on me. “MRS. JOHANSSON WE’RE COMING IN!!” They yell before breaking my door down making Louri get in defensive mode as she slips a shirt on. “OUT!” She yells at them. “GET ON YOUR KNEES INTERLOCK YOUR FINGERS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!” The security gaurd yells when he sees me with fear in my eyes shit he thinks she attacked me. “I WILL NOT!” She yells back before she is tackled to the floor another guard comes up to me. “GET AWAY FROM HER!” Louri yells kicking the guard that tackled her off and tackling the one that was just going to get me out of the situation to the ground. “STOP!” I scream and Louri does but the guards don’t. “DON’T WORRY MRS. JOHANSSON YOU’RE SAFE NOW!” The guard Louri kicked off her says as he puts her in a choke hold. “I SAID STOP!” I yell as he starts to drag her out of my trailer, her face starting to turn a different color and I can’t walk damn strap on. “Are you ok Mrs. Johansson should we call your husband?” The guard asks as I hear a thud and the guard yell. “SHUT UP AND STAY DOWN!!” He yells and I pull the curtains open as I watch him slam Louri down on the concrete and memories of what happenedd with Alan start to enter my mind. “I DON’T HAVE A HUSBAND THAT’S MY WIFE YOU IGNORANT FUCKS!!” I scream and the guards face drains of color. “Dan that’s her wife let her go!” The guard yells running out of my trailer. “What no Mrs. Johansson is married to an Evans you know Chris Evans.” He says and just as he says that Chris turns the corner with bags of food in hand but drops them when he sees whats going on. “OFF MY SISTER!!” He screams tackling the guard on Louri but she isn’t moving so I wrap the blanket around me and lump out of the trailer as best as I can and thankfully she’s not too far from the trailer and I’m able to get to her and I turn her over to find a gash on her head and she’s unconscious. “Wait sister?” The guard asks. “YES HIS SISTER AND MY WIFE AND THE MOTHER OF MY FUCKING CHILD WHAT DID YOU DO SHE’S NOT WAKING UP!!!” I scream and his eyes go wide when he sees the gash. “I thought that she..” I cut him off. “Attacked me? No she didn’t and the reason she got aggressive with you is because she was protecting me you dumbass!!!!!” I scream as I feel her hand on my cheek. “Oh thank god.” I say when I look down to she her eyes open. “I’m alright just a headache.” She says. “That’s because you have a gash in your head.” I say. “I can stitch that up.” She says standing up then picking me up making sure I’m still covered by the blanket and takes me back into the trailer. “Chris can you deal with them?” She asks her brother as I start to shake in her arms. “No problem take care of yourself and your wife.” He says as we enter the trailer and she closes the door behind us. “When I saw you on the ground being held down all I could think of was w-when..” I can’t finish my sentece but she sighs before finishing it for me. “When I fought Alan on the beach.” She says and I just nod and break down in tears. “Come here let me get you in bed then I’m going to take care of the cut on my head then I’ll lay down with you how does that sound?” She says. “That sounds good.” I say and she picks me up with ease.
______________________
Louri’s POV
Well that isn’t how I expected this afternoon to go. I’m laying with Scarlett in the bed in her trailer they canceled filming for the rest of the day I managed to get her dressed and she is still shaking. “Oh shit.” I say when my phone rings.
“Major where are you? You’re 15 minutes over your break limit.” The Brig says.
“Sir there was an incident with the guards on Scarlett’s set and…" I couldn't finish what I was going to say before Scarlett took my phone.
"The guard attacked her thinking she was an intruder and slammed her into concrete and put a gash on her face and knocked her unconscious and all I could think about was when she fought Alan on the beach. I really need her here." She says before handing me the phone.
"It’s me again Sir." I say.
"I want you to see the base doctor tomorrow. You have the rest of the day off because your wife scares me.” He says.
“Um thank you Sir.” I say before he hangs up.
“I have to see the base doctor tomorrow but I have the rest of the day off because you scare him.” I tell Scarlett and she chuckles. “Good he should be. Because when I lost contact with you I threatened to chop offf his dick if you didn’t come home.” She says completely serious. “You threatened the man who holds my carrier in his hands?” I ask. “Oh I didn’t think of that. I just didn’t want to lose you.” She says. “You aren’t going to lose me anytime soon.” I tell her pulling her in closer if that’s even possible. “I love you Marine.” She says. “I love you too Baby.” I reply. “It’s a good thing you told Chris to take Devon tonight because I’m not moving from this spot.” Scarlett says. “I had a feeling you wouldn’t that’s why I asked him to.” I chuckle. “Let’s get some sleep.” I say. “Are you sure that’s a good idea? You did lose consciousness when you hit your head.” Scarlett says. “Yeah ok you sleep and I’ll stay up.” I say. “No I don’t want you to be awake by yourself.” She says fighting to keep her eyes open. “Baby at least take a nap you know you’re tired.” I tell her. “Fine just a little one though. Hand me my phone please?” She says and I do. “There I have an alarm to wake me up in three hours because I know you and you would let me sleep all night.” She says. “Well you’re not wrong.” I say before placing a kiss on her lips.

A/N
Drama. Anygays see you in the next one