Chapter #38

Chapter #38
___________
Louri’s POV
3 months   
I just got home from my physical and the doctor cleared me. “Scarlett, I'm home!” I call out as I enter the house. “Kitchen!” She calls back so that’s where I go. “Hey Baby.” I say as I wrap my arms around her waist from behind her. “Hey Babe, what did the doctor say?” She asks leaning her head against my shoulder as she continues making her lunch. “He cleared me.” I tell her. “That’s good.” She says. “For everything.” I say as I lean down and kiss her shoulder and make my way to her neck. “Thank God.” She says as she turns around and pushes me up against the fridge before pulling me in for a heated kiss. My hands wrap around her waist again but this time I slowly lower them down to her ass and give it a light squeeze making her moan and I use this opportunity to slip my tongue in her mouth. She pulls away from the kiss and looks me in the eyes and her pupils are completely blown. “Take me upstairs Marine.” She says fuck I love it when she calls me that. I pick her up by the waist and she wraps her legs around my waist and I run us upstairs and to our room and kick the door shut behind me. I take her to the bed and gently lay her down. “I think we are wearing too many clothes.” I say standing straight and taking my uniform top off. Scarlett does the same then goes for my belt as I connect our lips. As soon as I feel my belt is loose I let my pants drop then kick them off. “You know if I’m going to fuck you these need to go.” I say putting my hands in the waistband of her pants and taking them off. I stand back up and Scarlett grabs me by my dog tags and pulls me forward into a kiss. I gently push her back down onto the bed and hover over her and reconect our lips as I push one knee against her core making her moan. “What do you want me to do to you?” I ask her but she flips us over so she’s on top she grabs one of my hands in hers as she starts to rub her clit against mine making both of us moan. “Mmh Fuck that feels good.” She says as she continues to rock her hips back and forth. “Fuck Scarlett you feel so good.” I tell her as I sit up  and connect our lips for another heated kiss my hands now on Scarlett’s ass as she starts going faster moaning into the kiss. “Ah shit Baby you do that so well.” I say breaking the kiss. Her free hand goes to my brest and she starts to rub and trist the hardened nippile making me moan. “I-I am gonna cum.” I moan out. “Mmh me too cum with me Marine.” She says and just a second later we are yelling each others name. “Round two?” She asks out of breath but we are interrupted by her phone ringing I grab it and answer it.
“What do you want?” I ask a little harshly not even looking at who called.
“Don’t take that tone with me Louri. Why are you answering Scarlett’s phone?” Melanie scolds.
“She’s in the shower and sorry Melanie.” I say and Scarlett’s eyes go wide.
“Well as you know I have Devon for the weekend but I think he is developing a fever.” She informs me.
“Oh hey Scarlett your Mom is on the phone I’ll put her on speaker.” I say pretending Scarlett just came out of the shower.
“Hey Mom is everything ok?” Scarlett asks.
“Devon’s developing a fever. And I know you have been here the whole time and weren’t in the shower based on Louri’s reaction when she answered the phone. So it would be great if you took a break from sex and come get your son he’s asking for you two.” Melanie says and Scarlett goes cherry red and hides her head in my chest.
“I’ll be there in thirty minutes.” I say.
“Good because he really wants you two.” Melanie says a hint of something I can’t quite pinpoint in her voice.
“I’ll come too.” Scarlett says.
“I bet you did.” Melanie says and my jaw drops.
“Mom!” Scarlett whines.
“Oh hush it I made you.” Melanie says.
“We’ll be there soon bye Melanie.” I say before hanging up.
“I can not believe my mother said that.” Scarlett says standing and limping to the dresser. “I can’t either and if you don’t hide your limp she’s going to make more comments.” I say putting my t-shirt on. “Just for that I’m taking your shirt.” She says holding up the t-shirt she had already pulled out. “You were going to take that anyway.” I say. “Well look at the shirt I was wearing.” She says pointing to the ripped shirt. “I don’t remember doing this.” I say picking it up. “You didn’t I did while you wear taking your t-shirt off. I got carried away in the moment.” She shrugs. “You really missed sex that much?” I ask. “Lor three months. Three months you’ve been home and we couldn’t have sex three fucking months.” She says completely serious. “Ok sorry but at least we get to have sex again.” I say. “True but that’s after Devon isn’t sick.” She says. “Yeah true.” I say lacing up my boots. “And I start work on the jungle book next week and sing.” Scarlett says. “Remind me again why you are doing two movies at once?” I ask. “Because it’s all voice work it takes less time for me plus these are movies we can take Devon to and he can actually watch them.” She says. “So for Devon?” I ask. “Yep.” She says. “Lets go.” I say. We get in the truck and start heading towards Melanie’s place.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to publish something. Anygays see you in the next one.