Dywco

It's been exactly two weeks since I got Jan's number, and things have been going smoothly. Well, at least I think so...

The good news is that Sophia and Clay have finally broken up. About damn time. Clay wasted no time in finding himself a new girlfriend, and honestly, I'm not even surprised. Turns out, the girl he was all over in that video was Marie, the same girl who sent Sophie the video. It's a messed up situation. How could she do that to her friend? At least Sophia is now free from him. Finally.

Currently, I find myself strolling through the streets of London, searching for the cafe where Jan wanted to meet up. And of course, being a good friend, I agreed to go. How could I possibly say no? Especially when the friend in question is personally sculpted by Aphrodite, with the personality of a golden retriever.

Jan mentioned that he wanted to talk to me about something important. I hope it's not something bad. He's already dealing with a lot.

Oh no, I'm almost late.

We were supposed to meet at exactly 3 o'clock, and it's already 3:03, and I'm still not there. To make matters worse, there's currently a snowstorm in London. The sidewalks are covered in snow, making it nearly impossible to walk without slipping and potentially breaking a bone.

The cafe we're meeting at has a vintage-80's vibe. It's cozy and warm, a stark contrast to the chilly outside.

Me
I'm gonna be a little late, sorry...:(

Janek💅
No worries! Please don't fall.
Or do😘.

Me
Haha, so funny. Says the guy
who fell in front of the school ON ME.
There's still a bruise on my left hip😫

Janek💅
A little souvenir 🥰

Me
Okay, I'm almost there. See you bbg😘

Janek💅
See you Julka❤️

Okay. That heart was a little bit unnecessary.
Now there's butterflies in my stomach.

If only Jan would know that...

As I step into the cafe, the delightful aroma of pastries and beverages greets me.

Jan is sitting by a large window, completely glued to his phone, not even noticing my arrival. This generation, oh my...So, I decide to give him a little scare.

Slowly and cautiously, I make my way towards the small glass table.

"BOO!"

"Ahh!" His glasses and phone fly onto the table in surprise.

Julia: 1 Jan: 0

He was literally flabbergasted, which I found amusing.

"What the hell, Julia?" he whisper-yelled. It came out more like a yell, though, as scoffs and gasps of disapproval came from the nearby tables.

"You were so absorbed in your damn phone and I knew I had to do something," I shrugged while taking a seat across from him, giggling.

"Anyway," I continued, "what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh, right. That," he cleared his throat, pulling out a notebook from his dark brown bag and flipping to a page filled with scribbles and words.

"I wrote a song!" he beamed.

"My friend is a songwriter. How cool! Now show me!" I eagerly request, practically demanding, excited to see what he has created.

"Here," he says, sliding the notebook across the table.

Do you wanna come over?
Jann

Please don't get me wrong
I don't mean to blame anybody
For the way I feel
And for my tears
I just kinda wish somebody would ask me from time to time
"Do you wanna come over?"
I don't even say that I'm lonely
I don't even say that I don't have friends but
There's always someone around
There's always someone who will
Tell you that you're not alone but
But please don't get me wrong
I don't mean to blame anybody
For the way I feel 
And for my tears 
I just kinda wish somebody would ask me from time to time
"Do you wanna come over? "
"Do you wanna come over?" 
I wanna stay up all night and joke around
Because I need a different reason to cry
I wanna have a bellyache
And I want my jaw to hurt from stretching too much
I wanna fight over movie that we gonna watch
Over game that we gonna play
And over food that we gonna get
But please don't get me wrong
I don't mean to blame anybody
For the way I feel 
And for my tears
I just kinda wish somebody would ask me from time to time
"Do you wanna come over? "
"Do you wanna come over?"
Oh, I need somebody
Because I miss somebody
Because I lost somebody
Oh, I need somebody
Because I hurt somebody
Because I turned down somebody
Oh, I need somebody
Because I miss somebody
Because I lost somebody
Oh, I need somebody
Because I hurt somebody
Because I turned down somebody
But please don't get me wrong
I don't mean to blame anybody
For the way I feel
And for my tears
But please don't get me wrong
I don't mean to blame anybody
For the way I feel
And for my tears
I just kinda wish somebody would ask me from time to time
"Do you wanna come over?"

"Wow," I exclaimed, completely amazed by his songwriting skills.
"What do you think?" he asked, unsure if I liked it, his brows knitted together as usual.
"This is incredible, Jan. When did you-where did you-" I began to ask, but he interrupted me.
"I wrote it when I moved from Poland to London. I didn't have any friends and was feeling quite lonely. So, I poured my emotions into this little song," he explained.

"Oh...But why did you say you needed me?" I asked, clearly confused.

"I knew you played guitar, so I thought-" he started but I couldn't contain my excitement.

"Oh no, you didn't!" I squealed, intertwining our hands without even realizing it.
"You want me to play guitar for your song?!" I squealed, my mind racing with possibilities.

He didn't let go

"Julia, Julia. Let me finish, please," he continued, his voice filled with sincerity.

"Fine," I replied, slouching down in my chair, waiting for the explanation.

"I thought we could film a little video and post it on YouTube and Soundcloud or something. What do you think?" he asked, raising his eyebrows and studying my every feature, searching for a response.

"Of course! Why would you think I would say no?" I stated, sounding like an excited child who just received their favorite candy.

"Phew..." he sighed in relief.

"So, when do we start?" I asked, unable to hide my enthusiasm.

"Uhm...we could go to my place?" he offered.

"Sure thing!" I said, my happiness shining through.

"See you at 5 then," he said, standing up and also helping me to my feet.

Hand in hand, we left the cafe.