Ridiculous

"UNITED KINGDOM"

As Sam and Tyler gracefully descended the stage, their faces plastered with wide smiles, a round of screams erupted from the crowd, a mixture of both horror and delight. The commotion quickly subsided as the audience realized that Matt and Julia were not following behind them. The events that unfolded were now common knowledge, with every article seemingly dedicated to the incident. I guess this is the life of a public figure.

Julia, attempting to drown out the noise of the band, downed another bottle of beer and stated a question,
"Who do you think will win?" Each person had their own way of coping with the situation. Ania pointed towards Sweden's table and remarked, "I'm rooting for Käärijä, but Loreen will probably take the crown. Just look at her." The brunette singer exuded an air of suspicious calmness and collectedness.

High as fuuuuuuuuuuccckkkk

Feeling a bit out of it, I simply nodded along until I realized that everyone was staring at me, waiting for my response. Panic set in as I struggled to form an answer.

"Oh, umm... I don't know... uh... Serbia is great. Yeah, Luke. He's a funny guy. Love him," I stammered, desperately hoping my words made some sense. Julia couldn't contain her laughter any longer and erupted into fits of giggles, joined by Ania. I was the last to join, tears streaming down our faces as we laughed uncontrollably.

"Welcome, Europe!"

-

"Shit, shit, shit! It's my turn! Shit, shit, shit..." I anxiously hopped from one foot to another, flapping my hands like a bird in distress. Ania came to my rescue, offering a bottle of water. My immediate reaction was to let out a silent scream, which quickly transformed into a high-pitched whistle. I could easily take Alessandra's place.

"Dude, you're gonna do great, trust me," Remo, the contestant from Switzerland, reassured me as he took a sip of water. I gave him a thumbs up and attempted to take deep breaths, almost succeeding.

With a small wave to the camera, I found myself on stage, standing on top of one of the platforms, testing the microphone. Everything was working, which was a relief.

The lights dimmed, leaving only a soft blue glow. The silence was deafening, and I swear I heard crickets chirping. Suddenly, the music began, and nerves once again consumed me.

I don't remember the lyrics..oh fuck m-

My mouth started moving by itself, so did my body. I remembered every little detail, every little expression, emotion. I started really getting into it, moving around the stage like it belonged to me, my adrenaline levels rising by the second.

I could feel the energy rushing through my veins as the spotlight illuminated my every move. The audience's eyes were fixated on me, their anticipation palpable in the air. It was as if time stood still. And in that moment, I knew I had the power to captivate them all. One by one.

With each word that escaped my lips, I could sense the emotions resonating within the crowd. Laughter erupted at the humorous lines, and tears welled up during the serious moments. It was an indescribable feeling, knowing that I had the ability to evoke such raw emotions from a sea of almost complete strangers.

As the scene progressed, my body effortlessly transformed into the character I was portraying.

Jann. I am Jann.

Every gesture, every step, and every expression became an extension of my very being. I became lost in it. Completely immersed in the world I had created on that stage.

The adrenaline surged through me, fueling my performance to new heights. I leaped, twirled, and danced with an exhilarating freedom. The stage became my playground. The audience's applause and cheers only fueled my passion further, pushing me to push the boundaries of my own abilities.