Charismatic

"Julia, quick. What should I wear," Jan yelled from the main room as I was touching up my makeup once again in the bathroom. I really need to buy some better setting spray. Goddamn.
"You seriously don't know?" I shouted back. This is the most important interview in this whole contest and he doesn't have his outfits planned out. Does he have a peanut as his brain?

I finally exited the small room just to find Jan squatting down next to his suitcase, tossing the clothes everywhere around the room.
"Wait let me help you," I rushed to his side, picking up the clothes while at it. He shut his eyes in frustration and plopped to the floor.

"Does this work?" I held up a pair of light-wash jeans and a mustard yellow crop top. He opened his eyes and turned to me. His eyes instantly softened and a little smile replaced his slight frown. I couldn't help but also smile. After about a minute of just staring at each other he wrapped his arms around me, the clothes still in my hands.

"I don't know what I would do without you. I think I lo-"
he froze, realising what he had almost confessed. I felt my cheeks heat up as I let out a nervous chuckle. He broke the hug, our eyes locking.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. If you feel uncomfortable the-" I shushed him, putting my finger on his lips. He shut up immediately.
"Don't," I whispered, lazily grinning. He looked so innocent and maybe even a little scared.
"You have nothing to apologise for, it's okay," I assured him while caressing his cheek. He's so cute.

"I love you..." he rasped out while squeezing his eyes shut. I pecked his cheek, the smile not leaving my face.
"Ugh it feels so good to finally say it out loud," he groaned, slowly opening his eyes, finding me just staring at him in awe.

"I, Janek Rozmanowski, love you, Julia O'Coney. I love you..." he kept on repeating, getting closer each time and finally connecting our lips. I smiled into the kiss as we got lower to the ground, Jan hovering over me.
The kiss was full of pure love and happiness. After a while we parted, gasping for air while grinning from ear to ear.
"I love you too," I managed to say in between breaths. His smile got even wider if that's possible.

He was just about to lean in again when I got up.
"We have 15 minutes, Noa is waiting for us. Get changed," I stated, taking a quick look at the clock. He looked up at me, a smirk still dancing on his lips.
"Yes ma'am,"

I chuckled at the nickname and sat down on the edge of the bed. He didn't even bother going to the bathroom to change. Why am I not even slightly surprised...
He slipped into the jeans and pulled the top over his head. He looked like sonic the hedgehog for a second before combing through his hair with his fingers.

"I love you,"

"You're not gonna stop saying it now, are you?"

"No,"

"I love you too,"

We shared one last kiss before leaving.

-

"What's going on? Why are you so giggly and smiley all of the sudden," asked Noa as we sat on a random leather couch right next to where the interviews are being held, all the other contestants surrounding us. Jan had gone to the bathroom so now is the perfect time for girl talk.
"Three golden words,"
She thought for a second, not understanding my answer, then it hit her.

"No way," her eyes widened as a smile crept on her face. I crunched my nose while nodding, the same grin still there.
"Wait, like actually?"
"It was kind of an accide- happy accident," i corrected myself mid sentence.
"And you still aren't together?"
"Honestly, I don't know. Even if we are it wouldn't change anything- well it would...you know what mean," she just nodded, looking down.