Rozmanowski

"Slow down you dumb fuck!" I yelled from the back as we sped through Warsaws narrow streets.
"Don't be dramatic," I could feel the smirk in his voice.
"Jan, seriously," I pleaded, holding onto him and squeezing my eyes shut, probably blocking his airways.
He finally slowed down after we almost ran over a pedestrian.
Oops.
Not my fault though.

We drove around town for another hour before returning to his house.
He parked the vehicle next to their garage and helped me get off.
I took off the helmet, instantly getting greeted by the cold wind.
He brushed the stray hairs behind my ears and opened the huge door.
In the garage are parked two cars.
A Ford and a Toyota.
Cool, I don't know a single thing about cars.

He pushed the motorcycle inside and rested it on one of the tall shelves.
I leaned against the garage door frame and just stared at him as he replaced some of the things that were falling because of the sudden weight.
He took off his leather jacket and threw it on the floor.
It truly is hot in here.
I looked at my phone,
5:37 pm
"When did you want to go to the club?" I didn't take my eyes off the screen.
"I dont know, like eight or something?" He replied, slightly chuckling.
I nodded and replied to some of the DMs.
"We have so many interviews once we get back to London," I finally looked up, meeting his gaze.
He's standing inches away from me.
"And what do you want, flower boy?" I let out a nervous laugh as he moved closer and closer to me.
He looked at my lips, then my eyes and then back at my lips.
I got so lost in his eyes I couldn't even hear the laughter of his sister.
"Jan, you should really teach me your ways," Amelia giggled as I broke out of the trance.
He glared at her, flipping her off.
She finally walked around the corner, still laughing her heart out.
The tension between us grew unbearable.
His eyes found mine as he pushed me against the cold concrete wall,
"So where did we finish off, hm?"

-

"Julia, you ready?" Shouted Jan behind the bathroom door.
"Just a second," I replied, almost messing up my mascara.

It's now a while later and all of us are ready to go clubbing. I mean, all except me of course.
I put on my platform doc martens and unlocked the wooden door.
He's wearing the leather pants we bought, a fitting tank top with the same jacket and a head scarf while I had put on a corset top and black wide leg jeans.
My makeup is minimal but my hair on the other hand is slicked back into a high ponytail.
We look cute together, what can I say.

He looked me up and down before heading downstairs to get the others.
We all waved bye to Edyta and Jacek as I opened the front door and stepped out, Jan following me.

The dark blue taxi is waiting in front of the house, a man with sunglasses sitting on the driver seat.
"Rozmanowski?" Asked the man, raising his brows.
"Yes," confirmed Jan as he sat next to him.
I got comfortable in the back, Antonina and Amelia chatting about something important next to me.
Jan and the driver are ranting about music while I'm looking out the tinted window.
The sun is setting and the atmosphere is getting more and more peaceful.
Spring really is one of the best seasons, I really do agree with Jan.
The cars are passing by and so are the trees.
After a few more turns we're here.

We exited the taxi one by one, the bill already paid by Jan.
We followed the crowd of half drunk people to the entrance.

The bouncer looks rather tough with his arms crossed against his chest and black sunglasses covering his eyes.
One of the drunks got turned down.
Of course he's screaming and cursing the bouncer out right in front of us.
The guards took him under the arms and pulled him out of the loud queue, apologising.

Good, now it's our turn.
He gestured us in after checking our IDs.
Jan intertwined our hands as we entered, the others following us.
The club is full of blue and purple led lights and of course people.
A lot of people.
We pushed through the sweaty bodies, trying to find an available table to rest.

Ah, perfect.
A table just few meters away from the dj booth.
"I'm gonna get some shots, anybody want anything?" I asked the group, pointing towards the bar.
Antonina and Amelia shook their heads while Jan told me his oddly specific order.
I nodded and walked to the bar, sitting down on one of the high stools, repeating the order in my head,
"One Grenadine and Blue Curacao with Vodka, I think it was, and a bourbon please."
The bartender nodded while winking at me.
I just ignored it and absorbed the place.
All the people look so carefree and chill.

"What takes you here on a Tuesday night" asked a man in his 50s. I turned my head to him and stayed silent.
"Hm, can i at least get your number sugar?" He still didn't get the message. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the bartender.
"You don't hear me?" He started getting louder.
"I have a boyfriend," I finally replied with a disgusted look on my face.
"He doesn't need to know baby," he started getting touchy, trying to caress my cheek.
I slapped his hand away and backed away from him.
He only got closer.
Seriously, what is this man's problem?

He handed me a shot of something and lazily smiled.
I glared at the bartender, trying to catch his attention.
Of course he's too busy making the drinks to notice my stares.

Fucking hell, what am I going to do.

I shoved the shot back to his side and turned around, my back now facing him.
He got close to my ear and whispered something, the stink of beer filled my nostrils.

"Stay the fuck away from her," I looked up and saw Jan confronting the old man.
"And who are you?" He chuckled, also standing up.
"Doesn't matter. Just. Leave. Her. Alone. Thank you very much," hissed Jan, towering over the drunk.
"And what are you going to do about it, huh?" Barked the man back.
I just sat there, shocked.
The club went silent, only the music playing in the background.
"Security!" Shouted Jan, pointing at the bastard.
Two guards rushed to the bar, pushing through the endless sea of people.
They pulled the man outside. The only things I could hear were cursing and yelling.
Well deserved.

I closed my eyes and rested my elbows on the countertop, massaging my forehead.
The fuck was that all about.
"Love, are you okay? Would you like to leave?" Jan looked at me with guilt in his eyes as he took my hand and stood next to me.
After a few seconds my gaze finally left the table.
The crowd of people still staring at us in complete silence.
"Yea, I think that would be a great idea," I stood up and fixed my hair.
"Let's go then. I'm gonna text the others and let them know, I'm sure they'll understand," he nodded, putting his hand around my waist.
I gave a thumbs up to the bartender and left, cancelling my order.
We decided to walk home, since the house was only 30 minutes away.
On the way there, we stopped by an ice cream shop.
Jan got a peppermint chocolate chip one while I on the other hand got a caramel ice cream.

The night ended with Jan making us tea and a Harry Potter movie marathon until we eventually fell asleep on top of each other.
The others were still partying til' the morning.
Typical.

.................................................................................
I just realised that I have been spelling Jans dads name wrong the ENTIRE time.
Smh.
Anyhow, I had countless of mental breakdowns when writing this chapter but it's finally ready so a win is a win.
❤️❤️