Jj

"No,"

"Julia, just think about it for a second-"

"What can't you understand, my final answer is no,"

"I found the perfect place for the both of us,"

"Don't you understand?! I'm not going to leave London. I have the perfect life here-"

"We could live the same perfect life in Poland as well!"

"Why are you like this?! No is no,"

"Think about it. We could visit my parents everyday,"

"I'm so fucking done with this. You're trying to manipulate me, aren't you?"

"It's not like that-"

"As much as I love and care for you I'm not going and that's my final decision,"

"Why?"

"I got into my dream college and you're really thinking I would waste it to move to fucking Poland?!"

"I only want the best for us!"

"No, you only think for yourself and yourself only!"

"Julia, this is what we have always wanted,"

"No it isn't? This is what YOU have always wanted, not me!"

"You can't do this to me,"

"I'm not the one to blame,"

"We have exactly one week until the flight. Think about it,"

"I'm done!"

"Julia wait-"

I slammed the front door shut, probably cracking the hinges.
I need to clear my head.
What has gotten into him?
He wants to move back to Poland, right after I got into ICL. I'm not going anywhere.
We've never fought like that.
Of course we argue every now and then but never like this.
I wish I could say everything is going alright but it really isn't.
Our relationship is falling apart. After the exams we haven't been the same. The constant fighting and arguing is getting seriously alarming.
It feels like there's a stone wall between us.
We don't have time for each other anymore.
But one thing is certain, I'm not leaving London and that's it.

-two days before the flight-

I'm now at the park, trying to find Jan. He wanted to talk about something, as always.
If it's still about Poland, I have made up my mind. I'm. Not. Going. Period.

I don't know what's going to happen. Fuck I don't even want to know what's gonna happen.
How are we gonna do this? Long distance relationship doesn't sound promising, not even a tiny bit.
Ugh I'm so scared. Just two more days and he's gone. Weird that he hasn't even tried contacting me. But that's on him. If he really wants to fuck up what we have going on, I'm not going to stop him. I'm just done with his little games and manipulating.
I'm not mad, I'm disappointed. Even the JJ necklace doesn't feel that dreamy and magical anymore.
I should've known better. Men are men. I can't change them.
Everything has to always be wrapped around their finger.

As I approach the old oak tree, I can see him leaning against it, his back facing me.
His hair looks dry and messy, he still has the same clothes on from when we last talked.

"Hi," I mumbled, keeping the distance between us. He turned to look at me. I audibly gasped, my eyes widening.
His eyes puffy, probably from crying, swollen lips and nose fire red.
Did I do this to him? I just want to hug and comfort him and tell him everything is going to be okay, but I'm not. Let that be a lesson.

"Hey," his voice creaked as he took a strand of hair between his fingers, taking a step closer to me and gesturing me to sit down.
There was a moment of silence.
I know what's going to happen but I really don't want to. I'm not- I'm not ready let's put it like that.
Nothing feels real, at all. I'm just numb.
I finally looked up at him, finding him already staring at me.
He cleared his throat before starting,
"Julia, I'm leaving in two days," I nodded as I fidgeted with with the seam of my sweater. Well actually his sweater. The one that I stole.
He continued,
"And I know you're not coming. It's just that- it's just that I don't know if long distance would work out," he stuttered. I can already feel the tears forming.
"I have already signed with Fonobo and I can't stay here, in London, any longer," my eyes met his, the salty tears now streaming down my face.

"I'm breaking up with you," he confirmed, his hands finding the golden pendant.
The world went silent. Even the birds stopped chirping. The only sound is the wind blowing through our hair.
"I know," I whispered, my lower lip quivering.
"I'm so so sorry," he unclasped the necklace.
"Did you know that I loved you?" I mirrored his actions, taking off the chain as well.
"I will always be your flower boy," he nodded, his hands finding my face.
I slightly smiled through the endless sea of tears.
We shared one last kiss. This time more emotional than ever. I didn't want to let go.
We parted, my hands never leaving his.
"Everything happens for a reason.
I love you Julia," was the last thing he said before turning around and leaving me here, all alone.
I sobbed and sobbed as I held both of our necklaces full of memories.

Til we meet again.

.................................................................................
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!
Dramaaaaaa...
Who's cutting onions😭
It had to happen somewhere in the story🤷‍♀️
Anyhow, I couldn't have done this chapter without the help of jannsbff
Thanks a lot😘😘
As always vote comment and follow.
Leave all suggestions on instagram
@/JannOurBbg
❤️❤️