Overwhelming

"Come back later Lisa. Julia is sleeping. And she is definitely not in the state to talk about it right now," I said rather aggressively at her. She rolled her eyes.

"I wish I could, but it's 6 pm already. I need to decide what we're going to do about her," she replied.
'I? Her? Do you really think she would lie about it?" I huffed. I turned my head to look at the clock on the wall. It is 6 pm.

Shit

I looked at Sophie to see her reaction to what Lisa had to say.
Lisa was right, they have to decide what they're going to do, sooner rather than later.

Sophie's expression was similar to mine. She clearly didn't like her, but she knew Lisa was right. She hesitantly nodded at me.
I breathed out, then opened the door for Lisa.

"If you say anything about Matthew being right I swear I will-"
"Jan it's alright," Julia's voice was weak.

I locked eyes with her for a moment. She had a slight smile on her face, but it was clearly fake. Her face was stained with tears and her eyes bloodshot-red. I want this to end already.

"So the flag parade and the performance," Lisa began, her voice louder than before. She had already made herself semi-comfortable in one of the metal chairs. I was still standing by the door, trying to process the situation. Sophie left my side and sat next to Julia. Every pair of eyes were on her.

"I can see you're not able to perform. Am I right?"
She nodded in response, avoiding any eye contact.
"All because of some boy named Matt," I quickly mumbled under my breath, earning a disapproving look from Lisa. I bit down on my bottom lip, trying suppress my smile.

This isn't the place Janek

She just continued. For once she's professional.
"The flag parade will be attended only by Sam and Tyler. They...uhm...actually wanted to disqualify Uk because of the rumours spreading on the internet," her eyes landed on Julia again as she lowered her glasses. She didn't say anything but didn't break the eye contact either.

"And the performance itself is the most difficult part. What are we going to do," she let out a sigh, crossing her arms.
"Well...Julia can't even hold the guitar in her hands right now," my voice was low and cautious. Sophie's eyes lit up just like every time she gets an idea. Good or bad.

"The jury show," she stuck her finger up in the air.
"Use the jury show," her expression was calm.

A smile crept on my face as I nodded. She's a genius.
"Perfect," Lisa took out her phone and sent a quick text before standing up.
"I have to leave now. Sam and Tyler are waiting for me," she pushed past me and opened the door.
"-It's your time to leave as well, Jan," she reminded me before exiting the room. My eyes widened. I really do have to go. What will I do with Julia?

I took a quick look at my phone, seeing countless of texts and calls from my manager. Oh shit.

-

"You, here!"

"No no no that's the wrong flag,"

"Come on people move quicker,"

"We don't have time for that,"

"Has anyone seen Kris?"

"Alika, darling, over here,"

"Yes, Croatia's flag is with them,"

"Here,"

"You go there,"