Now I have somebody

1 year later

They get on a plane and it crashes. Julia dies and Jan somehow makes it out alive.

The end

Okay just kidding (:

Jann: The wordltour 2024

Last show

European leg

Warsaw, Poland

Jan was a bundle of nerves,
constantly fidgeting and humming the tune to "Gladiator".
The song that had brought him the fame. Julia, on the other hand, disagreed with the notion that a song alone could make someone famous. She believed that it was the person behind the music that truly mattered. She never missed an opportunity to express this sentiment, her words flowing endlessly. In response, Jan would passionately kiss her, trying to show his gratitude.

"Julia, I'm scared," Jan admitted, his nervous movements continuing.
"Don't worry. Everyone loves you. Of course including me," the red-haired woman reassured him, placing her hand on his shoulder. Her touch immediately calmed his restless energy, and he locked eyes with her as if she had some uncanny spell on him.
"It's been so long since l've been back to Poland. It feels strange and weird and...I don't even know how to explain," he confessed.
"But this is your home," Julia replied, guiding him to sit on one of the backstage couches. He sank into the soft leather while she fetched a water bottle from the fridge.

"Oh no-no-no. You're wrong," he raised a finger in the air, confusing Julia.
"I am?" she asked, handing him the water.
"You are," he confirmed, opening the bottle and accidentally spilling some water on his tank top and jeans. Julia instinctively moved to grab tissues, but he held her back by her arm.

She settled back down, resting her head on his shoulder as he took a sip of the ice-cold water.
"My home is right here next to me," he pointed to his girlfriend with his free hand, wrapped around her waist.
She chuckled and buried her face in the crook of his neck.

Jan was totally convinced that Julia was his soulmate, without a doubt. Julia felt the same way, even it she struggled to express it. Jan was the sun and Julia the moon. He was the golden retriever, and she was the black cat. That's just how it had always been.

Julia closed her eyes, a smile lingering on her sun-kissed face. Her thoughts were interrupted by soft lips pressing against hers. Her smile grew even wider, mirroring Jan's. His hands cupped her rosy cheeks as her fingers tangled in his slightly shorter hair. He gently pushed her down onto the couch, seeking more comfort without breaking the kiss.

The kiss was slow and filled with love, no rush, just two people deeply in love with each other.
"I love you so much.," he gasped for air, breaking the kiss, his elbows supporting his weight. Julia took deep, shaky breaths.