Reunion in the Cycle | Audrey x Reader (Oneshot)

✎Reader is Gender-Neutral

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

"Audrey...?"

Audrey perks up upon hearing the sound of you softly saying her name, looking over at you with wide eyes. "Y/n...? Is that really you?"

"Audrey!" You rush over and tackle Audrey in a tight hug, a hug which she returns.

"Y/n! You're here!" Audrey says happily. "I was wondering where you went!" She sighs of relief.

You were one of the workers who stayed at the studio later than normal, either you had to or not. And since you just so happened to take the elevator with Audrey and Wilson...you were dragged into this mess. Now you're an ink creature of your choice who's been surviving in this studio with everyone else trapped here.

"I'm so glad you're safe, I was so worried about you!" You sigh of relief, a big smile on your lips.

Audrey blushes slightly. Ever since you two met, she's had a crush on you, and her crush has only ever grown since then, so hearing you say that makes her happy. "I was worried about you too! I'm so glad you're alright!"

You blush slightly. Unbeknownst to Audrey, you feel the same way towards her, and you have no idea she feels the same way. "Aww, you were worried about lil ol' me?" You grin and pull away.

Audrey chuckles with that cute smile of hers. Even as an ink creature, she's still as beautiful as ever... "Of course I did, why wouldn't I?"

You make the "I don't know" hum and shrug in response with a smile. "Anyways, we should keep moving before the Ink Demon finds us. We should stick together, it's safer to travel with someone you trust rather than traveling alone." You say.

"You're right." Audrey grabs ahold of your free hand and smiles at you. "Let's go."

You blush a little more and smile at her, holding onto her hand. You nod and the two of you begin wandering around the studio together.

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》