Meeting the Giant | Giant!Monty x Tiny!Reader (Fluffy G/t Oneshot)

✎Reader is Gender-Neutral

✎Reader is interpreted to be around 3-6 inches tall but is up to you

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

You run across the floor of Monty's green room, holding up a lit match so you could see. It was really dark in his room and there were scratches all over the wall, broken objects all over the floor. Despite how spooky the room looked, you weren't scared- at least not anymore. You know the only threat in this room is the one who lives in it, and you avoid him anyway, because 1; he's terrifying when he's angry and destroying everything and 2; he's a huge, unpredictable giant so you'd avoid him anyways, so you know you'll be fine...if you're not caught, that is. But you're small and sneaky, you wouldn't be caught so easily, right? I mean, he'd only catch you if he walked into the room right at that moment, but that wouldn't happen. There's a very low chance he'd walk in right-

The door opens and Monty walks in. You quickly blow the fire out but it was too late, he'd already seen the fire- therefore he saw you.

"What the-" Monty mumbles, not believing his eyes. He didn't just see a three inch tall person...right? You gasp and quickly begin to book it back to the hole in the wall, where your home was. It was a long run for someone as tiny as you, since it was on the other side of the room. "Hey, wait!" Monty quickly moves forward, snatching you up in his hands and holding you securely so you couldn't easily escape. You squirm in his hands, trying to escape but failing.

"P-Please- d-don't hurt me-" You whimper out in a pleading tone.

"Hurt you? Why would I hurt you?" Monty asks, scanning your tiny appearance.

"Y-You're doing it right now!" You squeak out with a noise of pain. Monty was squeezing you a little too tightly in his strong grip, not even realizing he was hurting you.

"S-Sorry- I didn't realize I was holding you that tightly-" Monty loosens his grip on you, setting you down on his other hand. Now you were sitting on the palm of his hand instead of being trapped in his iron grip. "What are you? And what were you doing in my room?" He asks, holding you up to his face so he could look at you, sliding down his sunglasses so he could see you better.

You were reluctant to tell him but you cave in. "I-I'm a Borrower. I-I live off scraps a-and survive in giant's homes. I-I live in the walls of your room..." You didn't know why you told him all of that but you felt like you could.

"Out of all the people you could've chosen, why me? Why not someone nicer and...less intimidating..." Monty asks, mumbling slightly.

"Y-Your room is dark and warm, I-I thought I wouldn't be caught easily if I lived in the dark, a-and the warm temperature helps me keep warm." You explain.

"But why live with someone who shouts and breaks things out of anger?"Monty asks, clearly talking about himself.

"Y-You get used to it after a couple of years..." You say softly.

"You've been here for years!?" Monty accidentally shouts, making you flinch from how loud he was. "Sorry..." He whispers softly.

"I-It's okay. A-And no, I haven't. I've been living here for around a month. Believe it or not, but you're one of the kindest giants I've ever met." You say.

"Who would hurt you...?" Monty asks softly, feeling the anger towards those who hurt you.

"A lot of giants, believe it or not..." You mumble softly, glancing away.

"Those bastards..." Monty grumbles angrily to himself, glaring at nothing and trying to control the anger he had for those giants. "I'm so sorry, you don't deserve it..." He says softly.

"Thank you..." You say softly.

"What's your name? I'm sure you already know mine." Monty asks.

"Yeah, I've heard it before a couple times. You're Montgomery Gator- or Monty for short. I'm Y/n." You say.

"It's nice to meet you, Y/n." Monty says, smiling down at you.

"It's nice to meet you too, Monty." You smile up at him. Monty hesitatingly pets the top of your head with his finger, being extremely careful and trying not to hurt you. You melt in his touch and make a cute, purring noise like a happy cat being pet by their human.

Monty chuckles, petting you carefully with a grin. "Aww, you're so cute~" He purrs softly, grinning at you.

You let out a flustered squeak, blushing slightly. "Th-Thank you!" You giggle softly, beaming with joy.

Monty chuckles, finding your flustered reaction adorable, and continues to pet you. "Of course, doll~" He purrs, winking at you. You blush a brighter red and squeak again, getting even more flustered. He chuckles, sitting down on the couch and continuing to pet you gently, smiling at you. You were glad the huge, threatening gator was a lot nicer than you thought. He was so gentle with you, being so careful to not hurt a single hair on your tiny little head. The fact that he was so strong yet so gentle with you made you happy- and a little flustered. You feel a lot better about living with this giant, now knowing just how kind and gentle he really was.

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》