Hifumi x Reader General Headcanons

✎Reader is Gender-Neutral

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

❥The first time Hifumi found out you two were in the same fandom he was ecstatic. He fangirled with you, shared some fanfic ideas, showed you fanart and memes, etc. That's when your friendship start while will later blossom into something more.

❥The first time Hifumi realized he fell in love with you was when you were fangirling about a fandom of yours. Hifumi had a hard time listening because he was admiring your very attractive appearance. His first thought when he realized he loved you was, "Wait, I thought I was only into 2D... But... Y/n is... They're so... I can make an exception, for them..."

❥He asked you out by drawing a fanart of your favorite character and on the back he wrote in pencil so you can erase it if you reject him, "You're better than any 2D waifu I've seen, will you be my lover?" He was ecstatic when you said yes.

❥Cuddles with this man are EXTREMELY soft. He is literally a goddamn p i l l o w. If you're stressed? Cuddle time! If you're having a bad day? Cuddle time! If you just want some affection? Cuddle time! If you're not really one for physical contact, that's completely fine!

❥He talks about you to anyone just as much as he talks about his fandoms. Hey Mr. Ishimaru, since you're the only one nearby, would you like to hear about my lord and savior Mr./Ms./Mx. L/n?

❥He will add your Oc(s) into his works as a side character, maybe even a main character depending on the fic.

❥If you write fanfiction too then he'll read all your works and give you positive feedback and constructive criticism if you want it. If you draw fanart he'll love all your works and complement you a ton. If you made a fangame he'll play it.

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》