"Lab Safety? What's That?" | Klaus (Oc) x Reader (Oneshot)

✎Reader is Transman

✎Trigger Warning: Slight yandere, obsessive behavior, yandere with a willing darling

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

You're sitting on the couch drawing, a plate of your favorite food next to you half eaten and your phone playing music quietly on the other side of you. Today you planned for it to be just a chill day, a day where you can relax and draw all day. Hopefully nothing interesting happens that makes you get up.

Boom!

And there it is...

You quickly get up and rush into your partner's lab, seeing Klaus covered in smoke with broken glass sticking out of his arm, a tiny fire on his shoulder.

Klaus looks over and sees you standing in the doorway. "D-Don't worry, everything's fine! Uhh...j-just a minor setback!" He sheepishly says.

You walk over to him and pick up the glass of water he left on the table, pouring the water on the small fire on his shoulder. "Are you hurt at all?" At this point, you're not fazed anymore.

"Uhmm...th-there's some glass in my arms..." Klaus says sheepishly, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Sit down, let me patch up your wounds." You say as you walk over towards the first aid kit you started keeping in here. Klaus nods and takes off his lab coat, rolling up his sleeves as he sits down on a nearby chair.

You walk back to Klaus and begin patching up his wounds. "Let's see...how many times has this happened this week? Four times? Five? It's not even close to Friday yet."

"It's actually six-"

"Seriously? Haven't you ever heard of lab safety?"

"Lab Safety? What's that?" Klaus jokes lightheartedly, a cute smile on his lips as he watches you work.

"Ah, so that's why you keep getting hurt." You humor him with a smile.

"Actually, it's because I like it when you patch me up! I feel loved." Klaus admits inadvertently.

You perk up, looking into his green eyes. "You...get hurt on purpose?"

Klaus looks surprised for a moment. "Wait- d-did I say that out loud...?"

"Klaus...if you want to feel loved, you can ask me for affection any time. Really, I don't mind. I don't want to see you hurt..." You tell him.

"R-Really? I-I'm so sorry, I didn't know you-" Klaus cuts himself off and glances away with guilt. "I-I'm sorry..."

You cup his cheek with your hand and face him towards you. "I forgive you, but please; never hurt yourself on purpose. It hurts me seeing you hurt."

"I-I promise." Klaus nods, blushing slightly at your touch.

"Thank you..." You pull him in for a soft embrace, which he gladly returns. "Now, when I'm finished, do you want to watch some TV with me?" You pull away to face him.

"I'd love to..." Klaus smiles lovingly at you.

There's a blissful silence for a moment as you two stare into each other's eyes.

You grin upon thinking of an idea. "Hold on, there's something on your cheek."

"Wh-What is it?" Klaus asks with a cute head tilt, like a confused dog.

You lean in and kiss his cheek. "There, all better!"

Klaus blushes brightly and lets out a soft giggle. "Aww, you're so cute!" He pulls you in for a tight yet comfortable hug. "I love you so much, my handsome Y/n..."

"I love you too, you dork." You smile, petting his hair soothingly. He does the same to you.

"You're the man of my dreams...have I ever told you that before?"

"Everyday, my love."

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》