Afternoon Tea with Richtoten | Primis Richtofen x Reader (Oneshot)

《I'm so sorry if my German or Richtofen's accent isn't accurate-》

✎Reader is Gender-Neutral

✎Reader speaks German (not specified if they're German or if they learned German)

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

You look around the park with a smile on your lips, waiting until your partner arrives for your date. You're sitting on a blanket on the grass with a tray of tea and a picnic basket next to you. It's a beautiful day today, it's nice and sunny and perfectly cloudy; the perfect day for a picnic date.

Speaking of your date, there he is! "Over here, meine liebe!" You call out to Edward, who was wandering around looking for you.

Edward looks over and smiles brightly when he sees you, approaching you with a love-struck look on his face. How did he ever manage to get a partner as wonderful and attractive as you? "Ah, zere you are, meine liebling..." He sits down next to you and takes your hand in his, staring lovingly into your eyes.

You giggle softly with the cutest smile on your lips, that charming smile that makes his heart melt every time he sees it. "You're adorable!" You pick up a teacup filled with your favorite tea, which so happens to be Edward's favorite tea as well. "Here, have some!"

"Danke, schatz." Edward takes the teacup and sips some of the tea, a content smile on his lips.

"Gern geschehen, liebe." You smile lovingly at him before grabbing your own teacup, sipping some of the tea.

"Mmm, it tastes delicious..." Edward mutters. "Did you bring ze sandviches?" He asks you.

"You mean..." You open the picnic basket and show off the sandwiches you made. "...these sandwiches?"

Edward chuckles at how adorable you are. "You're so cute..." He takes one and takes a bite. "Mmm...how do you alvays make ze best sandviches?"

"Magic~" You chuckle. You snuggle up next to him, wrapping an arm around his waist. Edward blushes and wraps his arm around your waist as well, pulling you closer. Days like this are always a treat...

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

*meine liebe! (my love!)

*meine liebling... (my darling...)

*Danke, schatz. (Thanks, dear.)

*Gern geschehen, liebe. (You're welcome, dear.)