Teruteru x Reader General Headcanons

✎Reader is Gender-Neutral

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

❥When you guys first met, you were the only one who didn't push him away from his perverted comments. And when he noticed you would actually get flustered from his attempts to flirt with you, he immediately thought he could possibly have a chance with you. So he stopped flirting with others and targeted you for all his perveted comments. Seeing you still stayed with him made him extremely ecstatic.

❥If you were to flirt back with him or even complement him, it would be Teruteru's turn to be a flustered mess. He would be blushing redder than Mahiru's hair and thank you for the compliments.

❥He fucking loves it when you two cuddle. Speaking of which, he is a cuddle machine. When you guys cuddle, his hands do wander but if you get uncomfortable with it, just say the word and he'll stop and apologize.

❥One time you caught him singing to himself in the kitchen. It was a love song, I'm Yours by Jason Mraz to be exact. After he was done, you came from your hiding spot from beneath the shadows and gave him a ton of compliments on his singing voice. Turns out, he was thinking of you when he was singing.

❥Even though you're not the best chef, Teruteru still lets you help him in the kitchen probably because he loves having you near him. He does most of the hard work while you stick to the sidelines and do the smaller and easier jobs. He doesn't want the love of his life getting hurt, now does he?

❥He talks nonstop about you to literally anyone, mostly his mama. He'll call Mama Hanamura and tell her all about you and how much he loves you and his other interests but you're the only thing on his mind right now.

❥Everyone was very surprised when Teruteru got a lover but they didn't really say anything. They don't see how you're interested in him, but if you two are happy together, then they don't question it.

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》