Flirty Introduction | Duke x Shy!Reader (Oneshot)

《This will be my first time writing Duke so if it's bad, I'm sorry-》

✎Reader is Female

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

You open the door to the abandoned mansion and walk inside, closing the door behind you. You're shivering and you let out a shaky sigh. It's thundering and pouring rain outside and you're lost in the woods. Thankfully, you found an abandoned mansion...or, you hope it's abandoned...

"H-Hello...? Is anyone there...?" You ask as you begin to warder around the entrance. The lights are on and it looks like someone has been here recently...

Unbeknownst to you, a certain vampire has been watching you ever since you walked in...

"Helloooo...?" You ask. Your back is turned towards Duke, who sneaks up behind you. In all the hundreds of years Duke has been alive, he's never seen a mortal as beautiful as you... You know, every time a human like you enters his mansion, he seduces them before drinking their blood. But you? You're too adorable to kill...

The carpet underneath you is suddenly pulled forwards by an unknown source, making you fall backwards. You yelp and close your eyes, preparing for impact...but it never comes.

You open your eyes and let out a gasp upon seeing Duke for the first time. He's carrying you bridal style in his arms with a seductive grin.

"Hello, my dear~" He purrs softly in your ear, sending a shiver down your spine.

"I-I-I..." You're at a loss for words, too flustered to say anything.

"What's wrong, my dear~? Never seen a vampire as attractive as me~?" Duke purrs, gently caressing your cheek with his free hand.

"Y-Yes-" You blush a dark red and make a flustered noise. "O-Oh my-" You're so flustered, you can barely speak.

"I must say..." Duke pulls you up and twirls you around before holding you close to his chest. "You are the most beautiful mortal I have ever seen~"

"A-And you're the most attractive vampire I've ever seen..." You somehow manage to blush even more. "W-Wait, are you going to d-drink my blood...?"

"Yours? Oh, no! You're far too beautiful to harm~" He leans in your ear. "I wouldn't mind marking your neck if you're into that~" He purrs softly in a seductive tone.

You're so flustered, you let out a flustered squeak, blushing redder than a tomato. You try to speak, but the only noise that comes out is incoherent stuttering.

"May I ask why you're in my castle?" Duke asks with a head tilt.

"I-I ran away from home a-and I found this place..." You finally manage to say.

Duke grins. This is perfect for him! "If you need a place to stay, I wouldn't mind the company~"

"H-Huh? Really?" You ask, looking at him hopefully.

"Of course, my dear, I'll protect you from anything that tries to harm you~" Duke tells you.

"W-Well, i-if you don't mind...I-I'd love to live with you..." You mutter, a flustered smile on your lips.

"Of course I don't mind, my dear~" This is just perfect, he can have you all to himself...

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》