"I'm Kissing Your Tears Away" | Hector x Reader (Comfort Oneshot)

✎Self indulgent

✎Reader is Gender-Neutral

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

You were sitting on your bed with your hands covering your face, sobbing softly. Tears roll down your cheeks as you try to cry silently. You're not one to cry often but something happened that really pushed you over the edge. You really hoped no one would walk in at this time. You didn't want anyone to see you like this for two reasons. One, because you don't want anyone to worry about you. And two, because you don't want to look weak in front of anyone.

Your wishes were ignored to your dismay, Hector walking into your room to find you sobbing softly. "Sweetheart? What's wrong?" He asks in a soft tone as he walks up to you, sitting down next to you. He pulls you close in a soft, warm embrace and he rubs your back soothingly.

"I-I don't want to talk about it..." You whimper quietly, trying to hold back tears. You were embarrassed that he found you crying like this.

"That's completely fine, master." Hector says softly. He cups your cheek and moves your head so you're facing him. He leans in and kisses you underneath your eyes where some of your tears fell from.

You blush and look at him with wide eyes. "Wh-What are you doing...?" You ask. You weren't complaining- just surprised by this sudden act of affection.

"I'm kissing your tears away." Hector says in a whisper, smiling at you lovingly. You blush a brighter red and smile slightly. He stares at you lovingly for a moment, finding your smile adorable, and leans in, giving you a gentle kiss on the lips. "If I can help in any way, please let me know." He says softly.

"I will. Thank you..." You mumble softly, smiling at him lovingly. Hector pulls you closer to him and pets your hair, your head leaning against his chest. The two of you stay cuddling like that for a moment.

If you decide to tell Hector what's wrong he'll offer to help in any way and comfort you. If you decide to keep quiet he'll understand and comfort you in any way he can. He loves you and he wants you to be happy.

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》