Teruteru Introducing His S/o to His Mama (Headcanons)

✎Reader is Gender-Neutral

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

❥ Ever since you two started dating, he already wanted to introduce you to his mama. Each night he would call his mama to check up on her and most of the phone calls would be Teruteru talking non-stop about you.

❥ When the long awaited graduation finally came, he asked you if you wanted to meet the famous Mama Hanamura and stay at his house for a weekend or something. You of course agree.

❥ Mama Hanamura was excited to meet you! She heard all about you from Teruteru, all good things! She Immediately accepted you as her son/daughter/offspring-in-law. She could tell, you're the perfect partner for her son.

❥ But we can't forget about Teruteru's younger siblings! They were little shits, as almost all younger siblings usually are. They would playfully tease you two about your relationship (something like, "When's the wedding~?" Or "Have you had your first kiss yet? Have you done it yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?") Sometimes they would play cupid and try and get you two alone. "Oh, you wouldn't want to sleep in the guest room, we haven't cleaned it out yet! And the couch is too uncomfortable for someone to sleep on, so how about you sleep with Teruteru instead!"

❥ You had the best time with them! They were so accepting and they treated you like apart of the family. Unfortunately, you had to leave and see your own family. You wanted to stay, you really did! But the weekend was just too short! You wished them all goodbye, giving Teruteru a hug and a kiss before leaving, and promised to visit them again, this time a little longer.

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》