Dancing in the Rain | Medic x Amber (Oc) (Oneshot)

《I'm so sorry if my German or Medic's accent isn't accurate-》

✎Self Indulgent

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

Rain is a beautiful thing. The sound is so comforting, the sight is absolutely gorgeous, and the smell is nice. Amber finds it calming to just stand outside and watch the rain fall, maybe they might run out and play in the rain.

Amber stands outside the base, leaning against a railing as they watch the rain fall, thinking deeply to themselves. They tend to daydream scenes for their books, but right now their mind always wanders back to the same person.

Ludwig, or Medic as their team calls him.

Ever since Amber joined the team, Ludwig quickly got attached to them and the two of them have gotten rather close and, of course, Amber fell in love with him. How could they not? They love his personality and they can't help but find him very attractive, not to mention he-

"Amber?" Ludwig asks as he closes the door behind him, making them snap out of their thoughts.

"Hm?" Amber looks towards his direction.

"Are you alright?" Ludwig approaches them and leans against the railing next to them.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just admiring the rain." Amber smiles as they turn to look at the rain again.

Ludwig glances at the rain before looking back at Amber. 'Zey're so pretty...so handsome...' He thinks to himself. "Did it rain often vhere you lived?"

Amber stiffs out a chuckle, looking over at him with a smile. "Absolutely not. I think it rains more here than it does at home, and you know it doesn't rain often." He giggles softly in response.

A sudden boom of thunder echoes across the base, which causes Amber and Ludwig to look towards the rain again.

"Oh-ho, hell yeah..." Amber chuckles with a grin, which causes Ludwig to giggle again. "Oh, should I go dance in the rain before the thunder gets here?" They sigh longingly.

"I zhink you should!" Ludwig replies with a grin.

"Eh, but it would be kinda awkward without music." Amber shrugs.

"...I'll be right back." Ludwig quickly enters the base and returns after a moment with a radio. "Vill zis suffice?" He turns on the radio and a beautiful song plays, perfect for dancing in the rain.

"...Yes. Yes, that's perfect!" Amber smiles brightly at him. The second Ludwig sets the radio down on the railing, Amber takes his hand and pulls him into the rain. The two of them dance together in sync with the song for a few blissful moments, forgetting about everything else other than each other.

The dance ends with Amber lifted up off the ground and Ludwig's arms wrapped around their waist, their faces inches away from each other.

"Ich liebe dich..." Ludwig mutters softly with a sigh, a love-struck smile on his lips.

Amber blushes a bright red and grins. "...Ich liebe dich auch." They barely manage not to stutter.

Ludwig gasps and grins brightly. "You do!? Really!?"

Amber giggles softly. "Y-Yes, of course I do!"

Ludwig lets out a sigh before speaking, trying to calm his racing heart. "Can I kiss you??"

Amber giggles and nods before leaning in, kissing him softly on the lips. Ludwig immediately melts into the kiss and kisses them back, smiling widely. They both giggle softly as they pull away, staring lovingly into each other's eyes for a few long moments.

"You've been learning your German..." Ludwig smiles brightly. "I'm so proud."

"Danke!" Amber smiles brightly.

Ludwig gently sets them down and rests his hands on their waist, pausing before leaning in and kissing them again. Amber almost immediately kisses him back, melting into the affection. "Ich liebe dich, meine schatz..."

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

*Ich liebe dich... (I love you...)

*...Ich liebe dich auch. (...I love you too.)

*Danke! (Thank you!)

*Ich liebe dich, meine schatz... (I love you, my sweetheart...)