Moonlight Ballet | Hector x Reader (Oneshot)

✎Reader is Gender-Neutral

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

You stand outside in the backyard of your friend's house, listening to music through your headphones. It's Halloween night and your friend invited you and your boyfriend to a costume party. Your boyfriend, Hector, and you decided to go as a vampire couple, which included a gothic suit for Hector to wear and a gothic, fancy outfit for you to wear, whether it be a suit as well or a dress- or a mix of both.

The party is going fine but it doesn't interest you, right now you'd rather be alone or with Hector. You're tired and not in the mood to be around a large group of people.

"You alright, sweetheart?" The sweet sound of your boyfriend's voice makes you perk up, looking over at him.

"I'm alright, just a little tired." You smile lovingly at him.

Hector approaches you and stands next to you, looking over at you. "What are you listening to?"

You tell him what song you're listening to, which so happens to be a perfect song to dance to.

"Well..." Hector turns to you and holds out his hand. "Care to dance?"

You blush slightly and stiff out a chuckle, a smile on your lips. "Of course, I'd love to..." You play your song out loud and take his hand. Hector takes you to a grassy part of the yard and begins dancing with you, staring at you lovingly. As the two of you dance you forget all about your worries, only focusing on Hector and Hector only.

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》