Tiny Teru | Tiny!Teruteru x Giant!S/o (Fluffy G/t Oneshot)

✎Reader is Gender-Neutral

✎Teruteru is interpreted to be around 3 inches tall but is up to you

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

The tiny chef runs across the floor to the coffee table, climbing a ladder to get on top of it. There are various ladders, stairs, and other platforms for Teruteru to get to place to place. Since Teruteru is a very short 3 inches tall, it's hard for him to get to places without some help, so you installed all the platforms for Teruteru to use.

"Y/n darlin'!" Teruteru says as you walk through the door, waving his hands so you see him on the table.

"Hey Teru baby~" You smile at him and scoop him into your hands, holding him close to your face. Your hands are warm and soft like a pillow, which makes Teruteru melt instantly. "How were you while I was gone?" You ask.

"Ah missed you so much~! It was borin' without you~" Teruteru winks at you with a grin, making you chuckle softly.

"I could say the same thing about you~" You say softly and give him a gentle kiss on his small face, making him blush a dark red. He lets out a flustered squeak and giggles, hiding his blushing face in his hands. You chuckle softly at his flustered reaction and begin walking towards your guys' room. "C'mon, let's go cuddle for a while you adorable little chef~" You say and smile at him.

"Y-Yes please~!" He says enthusiastically with a toothy grin.

The rest of the day is spent cuddling with Teruteru on your bed. You're laying on your back with Teruteru laying on your chest. Teruteru naps peacefully while you do whatever you normally do; reading, on your phone, napping, etc...

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》