"Happy Birthday, My Darling~!" | Klaus x Amber (Ocs) (Birthday Oneshot)

《Just a birthday gift for myself :3》

✎Self Indulgent

✎Trigger Warning: Slight yandere, obsessive behavior, yandere with a willing darling

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

Amber yawns as they sit up, rubbing their eyes as they slowly begin to wake up. They put on their glasses and check their notifications, smiling when they see all the notifications of their friends and loved ones sending them "Happy Birthday" messages. They smile brightly and quickly respond to all their messages.

A knock on the door makes them perk up, smiling even brighter upon seeing their husband walk in with a tray. "Happy Birthday, my darling~! I made you breakfast~" Klaus sits down next to them and slides the tray on their lap.

On the tray is a stack of pancakes covered in rainbow sprinkles with a few pieces of bacon and sausages next to it, a cup of iced water in a cute cup in the corner. "Aw, Klaus! That's so sweet of you, thank you! You didn't have to!"

"Of course I did! You're my husband and I love you so much! That, and it's somebody's birthday~!" Klaus leans in close with a cute smile, making them giggle.

"Thank you so much, luv! You're so sweet and cute~" Amber says before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Klaus makes a flustered noise and blushes. "O-Of course, my dear! Now, how about we cuddle and watch some TV while you eat? Then when you're done, we can go out and do whatever you want for the whole day?" He suggests.

"I'd love that..." Amber smiles lovingly at him.

"Great!" Klaus beams brightly. "And if you'd like, you can open up your presents before we leave! I got you a bunch of presents for you, and some of them I made myself!"

"Aww, Klaus! You're so sweet, doll! How about I open presents first, while we cuddle, then when I'm done we can go out! Maybe go shopping, go to the aquarium, do something fun, then we can have a birthday dinner then go home and cuddle for the night!" Amber suggests.

"That sounds perfect, my sweet~" Klaus wraps his arms around their waist and pulls them onto his lap, burying his face in their neck. "Go ahead and eat, I'll wait for you." He mutters softly with a smile. He loves having them in his arms and he absolutely loves their touch, he's practically obsessed.

Amber chuckles softly, blushing slightly at his touch with a smile. "Alright luv..."

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》